Women and alcohol

happyman2012

Don Juan
Reaction score
women tend to get *****y when they have something to drink, would you ever forgive a woman for kicking off when shes had a drink if she had never ever been like that before?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
once yes, make a habit of it...next

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the times is not the alchool to create an attitude, but its the alchool which give them an excuse to do what they want and get rid of any responsibility.

A drunk girl can still say no to a guy if he is ugly, if she says yes to a guy its not "because of alchool" but because she wanted and she had something to blame the following morning.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
happyman2012 said:
women tend to get *****y when they have something to drink, would you ever forgive a woman for kicking off when shes had a drink if she had never ever been like that before?
Broads and booze! It sounds like your gut is telling you something. Don't ignore this red flag. I've dated a fair amount of alcoholics, fun in the beginning and that's it!

That's the biggest turn-off for me is a broad that can't handle or know her own limits. Her drunk attitude is a little window to her sober attitude.

I prefer to have HEALTHY addictions, have your fun and move along if the situation gets out of control.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth serum. If you still like her after seeing her drunk she's a keeper. I'd still stay away from the chronic drunks though