Women always win

Noinfoprovided

Don Juan
Reaction score
They know about the no contacts challenge and they are using it on us.

It is pointless to use it because they know what we are doing. They can read us like a book.

What should we do from now on?

Treat them like sh*t and next them immediately.

Don't ever trust another girl until they show you through their actions that they care about your feelings.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Add this to your title of your thread and then it will be accurate:

"IF YOU LET THEM"

PIMP

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noinfoprovided said:

It is pointless to use it because they know what we are doing. They can read us like a book.

What should we do from now on?

Treat them like sh*t and next them immediately.

Don't ever trust another girl until they show you through their actions that they care about your feelings.
You do realize that No Contact is a common post breakup healing advise. You only need to search it on google.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are assuming 'no contact' is a means to getting a woman to come back to you. This is not why you do it. You do it because you are walking away and looking for other better options. Never go no contact as a means to get a girl... use it because that is the best way to move on. Does it work sometimes? Sure but this is not why you do it.

Another thing.... woman do not really care about YOUR feelings. Let me say that again WOMEN DO NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT A MAN'S FEELINGS. In fact if you are too emotional it dries her up like a desert. She only really cares about how she feels. And if you are going to be successful with women then you need to adopt the attitude that how SHE FEELS is the most important thing. I don't care how fvcking nice you are and how much you obviously care about a women.... the only thing that is going to keep her from leaving you is if you make her tingle.

How you as a man feel in a relationship is completely irrelevant. The only woman in your life that cares about how you 'feel' is your mother.

Last edited:

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've used No Contact in the past, 100% cutoff. I didn't do it to get anyone back. I did it for me. I didn't do it to play a game or increase her interest. I did it because I decided that the dynamic between us was dead and I wanted to move on. You come first. Girls always want to "stay friends" or keep some type of contact with ex's and guys they dated just in case. The only reason to be in contact with an ex is if there are children involved. Otherwise staying in touch on a friendly basis benefits her and not you. Girls need orbiters for selfish reasons.

Reaction score
GS750 said:
I've used No Contact in the past, 100% cutoff. I didn't do it to get anyone back. I did it for me. I didn't do it to play a game or increase her interest. I did it because I decided that the dynamic between us was dead and I wanted to move on. You come first. Girls always want to "stay friends" or keep some type of contact with ex's and guys they dated just in case. The only reason to be in contact with an ex is if there are children involved. Otherwise staying in touch on a friendly basis benefits her and not you. Girls need orbiters for selfish reasons.
They always try to come back especially if you have it going on after them.

You could frame the situation that she can't come around unless you guys are going to be doing some f@cking. That friends crap is to let her feel better about her self at your expense, because now you are cast in a non-sexual light by her and all the time you talk and spend around her puts you in this light.

But if you can hit it and now she's chasing you it's nothing wrong with it.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RangerMike again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GS750 again.

Great posts- hit the nail on the head. Look after number 1!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
They always try to come back especially if you have it going on after them.
I went NC 20 days ago but never heard from her again. Granted, I moved 800 miles away the next day, and she went on vacation the next week, but I think at this point I'll probably never hear from her.

I never had such will power to end things cold turkey, but it figures she happened to be the first girl to end things cold turkey on me. I knew her exactly 6 months.

Remember, when you are going through a relocation and starting a new job (two of the most stressful things in life) you naturally cling to the women you love more than you normally would. Women are so unreliable though. They generally hate when we need them for any reason. Almost to the point of being inhumane. When they dump you in that situation, something that happened to me 5 years ago also, it usually leads to Oneitis, especially because you can't replace them easily in a new city. It's the worst feeling. Luckily, my Austin girl is flying to see me tomorrow.

No song captures my situation like This Old Cowboy (Marshall Tucker Band).

Lyrics:

Well I'm sittin down in San Antoine'
waitin' on the eight o'clock train
My woman left me here last night
things ain't been quite the same

I gotta get back to Dallas
and tie up a few loose ends
I'm gonna work a week
make a hundred dollars
ahhh hit the road again

So I don't want you to think
that you the first one
to leave me out here on my own
'cause this ain't gonna be
the first time
this ol' cowboy
spent the night alone

Well Honey I've been a fool
but a bigger fool
I can't remember when I've been
Just to open up my heart
and let you walk right in

But there's one thing in life
that ain't hard for me to do
and thats as soon as I kiss
the lips of another woman
I'm gonna forget all about you

you the first one
to leave me out here on my own
'cause this ain't gonna be
the first time
this ol' cowboy
spent the night alone

Ah if you wrote all
the womens' names
that I've know'd
and let me pick one out
I don't believe there be one
in the whole bunch
Ah I'd give a hoot about

that you the first one
to leave this ol' boy out
here on his own
No it ain't gonna be
the first time
this ol' cowboy
spent the night alone

No it ain't gonna be
the first time
this ol' cowboy
spent the night alone

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noinfoprovided said:

No contact is used to avoid wasting your time/energy. So I don't see how it can be used against you... if a girl goes no contact on you, she's doing you a favor. Man up and move on.

WorkHardPlayHard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yewki said:
No contact is used to avoid wasting your time/energy. So I don't see how it can be used against you... if a girl goes no contact on you, she's doing you a favor. Man up and move on.
If a he likes her more than she likes him, it's not NC, it's disinterest. People confuse NC and indifference so much it blows my mind.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
You are assuming 'no contact' is a means to getting a woman to come back to you. This is not why you do it. You do it because you are walking away and looking for other better options. Never go no contact as a means to get a girl... use it because that is the best way to move on. Does it work sometimes? Sure but this is not why you do it.

Another thing.... woman do not really care about YOUR feelings. Let me say that again WOMEN DO NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT A MAN'S FEELINGS. In fact if you are too emotional it dries her up like a desert. She only really cares about how she feels. And if you are going to be successful with women then you need to adopt the attitude that how SHE FEELS is the most important thing. I don't care how fvcking nice you are and how much you obviously care about a women.... the only thing that is going to keep her from leaving you is if you make her tingle.

How you as a man feel in a relationship is completely irrelevant. The only woman in your life that cares about how you 'feel' is your mother.
Well said.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:

This is golden post.I think its hard for men to understand women arent their mommies to cater about their emotional needs.Men should look fullfillment of their emotional needs in spirtuality,art,adventure,travel,sport,books ...

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
Here is my rule about exes : If you are happy - Im not interested ,if you are unhappy - it is not my problem.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
The only woman in your life that cares about how you 'feel' is your mother.
Even that is debatable.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
Here is my rule about exes : If you are happy - Im not interested ,if you are unhappy - it is not my problem.
Good policy. :up:

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WorkHardPlayHard said:
If a he likes her more than she likes him, it's not NC, it's disinterest. People confuse NC and indifference so much it blows my mind.
I'm not entirely clear on your point, but NC is a tool to facilitate indifference