woman with a different issue

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I think I understand a normal approach, but what about this?

Thirty one year old, separated for a year. Used to work with me. We trade texts once a week just casual. She just came out of a bad break up and is looking for validation.

I know she's an attention who're. But she's going around telling people that I'm into her..I'm not.

Best way to take advantage? Goal push pull approach? Or is this pointless? She does resist invites to just hang out. I'm not into her but why not if I could hit her.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump. Anybody? Worth it or no? Just making a move unless somebody has something specific.

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zzz.

There's nothing "different" about this. If you want her, then go after her the same way you'd go for any girl.

She does resist invites to just hang out. I'm not into her but why not if I could hit her.
Haha! She resists invites to hang out, but you're "Not into her", BUT you're still trying to find ways to get her in your bedroom. If a girl you WERE into rejected your invites, I'd tell you to walk away. A girl you're NOT into (f**kin lies)...Why waste the energy...

Desperate?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
If you can get her drunk. . . A lot could happen, you could sex her without protection and she could get pregnant and you could marry her or pay child support for 18 years! Just how far do you want to go?

Listen you gotta cut texting with her, don't answer and don't send. If she texts hey, call her, talk, ask how she is, chit chat, say you gotta go. Let it go cold for another week then meet up with her, buy a nice bottle of vodka, some cheese and pickles and get her drunk! When she can't stand anymore make your move!

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gpshields3 said:
Zzz.

Haha! She resists invites to hang out, but you're "Not into her", BUT you're still trying to find ways to get her in your bedroom. If a girl you WERE into rejected your invites, I'd tell you to walk away. A girl you're NOT into (f**kin lies)...Why waste the energy...

Desperate?
ya ;) i was about to point out the same thing.

and as if there was anything to be taken advantage of ... geez just because she says you are into her, she owes you one or what? and no the fact that she mocks you in front of other people is not an indicator of interest.

question remains: do you want her or not? be honest with yourself and then act accordingly

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll clarify. I kind of Friend zoned her while she was working with me. And I'm really not invested. I just thought pick the low fruit you know? She's not ugly, and we've never talked that way. Just wondered why she's leaning on me for social credit...and should o collect on that.
But yeah probably answered my own question and I have other things on the go.