Woman Advice needed-no relationship

KSoze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok,

I hooked up with this girl two months ago...I suppose it was only supposed to be a one night stand...we were drinking, etc.
Anyways, i've been seeing this girl for two months...We have went to a couple concerts, museums and such...we've been sleeping together of course...She's smart, talented, and fun to be around and i like her...neither of us are in this for just sex...we do lots of things that dont involve sex...she's not using me to get stuff either because i dont spend a whole lot of cash on her and im not going too because we arent in a relationship...
However i dont know what the point is anymore???

She says she doesnt wanna be in a relationship because she doesnt have time...she is busy with school, yada yada yada...she's the over achiever type that spends all of her time on schoolwork and she wants to move to Newyork in a few years...occasionally, we will go a week without seeing each other...I dont have much time either, i work a lot but im of the attitude if i wanted something to work I could ya know??

Im 28 and im contemplating just ending it because im not sure its gonna go anywhere...I'd like to be in a relationship and believe I could find someone with the same idea...I havent pushed that idea on her either, she just told me she didnt wanna be in a relationship one night; i didnt even bring it up...

peace

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So either

1) Keep her around on the side for fun while pursuing other women, since it seems like you enjoy being with her

or

2) Drop her and simply pursue other women