With how many women have YOU been sexually involved?

How many women have you banged in your life?

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 1-2

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3-4

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • 5-6

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 7-8

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • 9-10+

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious to know how fellow DJ's are doing when it comes to getting laid. I would like to see what the most common number is between guys in the game. I am aware age will bias the results. Nevertheless, I want to get an idea of how we are a doing as a community.

If you are successful, to what do you attribute your success?

If you are unsuccessful, to what do you attribute your lack of success?

Feel free to include any additional comments.

-Rob

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a virgin when i first started coming here, now im in the 10+ range and for the first time ever actually have a couple legit **** buddies.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 21 and have slept with 14 women. I wouldn't say this number is very high because I have been in a relationship for 3.5 years since I lost my virginity at 16. I got out of the relationship 2.5 months ago and have slept with 4 women since then. I would attribute my "success" to treating women like girls. I love to flirt and have no shame in the fact that I love sex and the female body.

It's funny, I sit here typing my "success" story and I want to write about all of the things I want to change about my game.

It's nice to give yourself a pat on the back and say "Keep it up".

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 22 and have been with 16 women so far! If someone thinks this is success I would say it is cause of my attitude! I used to be the kinda punk *jerk* of the school, made people laugh a lot, even teachers liked me (not sexually). After visiting this site, I made my way to look rather like a man than a fun kid (which it was ok when I was back in school), so now the reason I keep getting women is 1st looks 2nd Character. I've learned some staff here and they've changed me. Also, I don't have female friends! I don't believe in this kind of relationship between a man and a woman, that's why I don't get friendzoned! I have 2-3 women in my company but they are not FRIENDS! As soon as I find myself attracted to a woman, if we get to talk, I'll make my self clear! I remember one girl asked me once, if we are not friends, how come we talk about 1 hour per day about everything and we haven't done nothing? what are we then? My answer was, we are just two persons who like each other, that's why we keep talking, but for some strange reasons we simply don't do something! (some days later we ****ed).

Keep away from the friendzone, and be a man! That's my add!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30. Low number but all this has been in the last 2 years.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hee hee. It seems like every time this poll is run it starts out with a fairly low number and then each following post has a higher number than the one before it :)

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 24, almost 25 - I've slept with 23 different women. I dont look fondly back on all of them, and I even regret a few that could have turned out to be horrible situations. You dont know if the woman is crazy, has an STD, or will try to get herself pregnant.

I guess the bottom line is its not about quantity, but quality. Just because you can sleep with a woman doesn't mean you should.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:

No number from me, but its more than some, less than others. Just enough to be credible.

1. My success comes mostly from me when I am feeling in a good mood. This is when I am able to go out and project my good feelings on anyone I meet. This is the most important thing since it seems that people naturally gravitate towards people who are a good time. Next would have to be my dedication to being in shape. This helps when my personality quirks come into play.

2. The lack of success stems from my frustration for failure. If I get flaked or ditched, I beat myself up and perceive myself as a failure. This kills my game more than anything. Its the negative thought process that is unattractive to women. Ironically, my enthusiasm can be my greatest ally or my worst enemy.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:

Success for me has come from a willingness to approach many women, get phone numbers, and be sexual.

My biggest problem has always been ONEITIS. Sometimes a woman will come around that will **** with my emotions and well being. I MUST learn to control myself better.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcked 9, Had a sexual relationsship to a total number of 11.

- Been in 2x LTR of 2 years. so i Fvcked 7 girls within 8 months.

I wish i were better, my goal for 2012 is actually 20 girls.. I know quantity isn't equal to quality, but my 2x LTR's was Quality, and i rather want quantity :) !

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm up over 70, at this point. Not really sure what the actual count is but I know it's up there. Was 60 in my last LTR and been with over a dozen since then. (a year and a bit ago).

MaudGrimes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between 80 and 90 I think, I'm not sure exactly. I have had some issues with quantity over quality(!) and my focus has definitely changed now

topcat2001

Don Juan
Reaction score
over 40 i think. i am 33 and started about 10 yrs ago. i don't keep count anymore but these days i believe more in quality than quantity. i actually regret having sex with those with whom i didn't have any other connection with.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slept with 0 women, but received BJs from 4 women.

R

Rubato

Robyn923b said:

I've slept with 4 women, all in the last 2 years. Really, when I think about that given that I've been aware of game for 2 years now, that's not very good!

For Success

-Making fear and anxiety of all kinds irrelevant.
-Not being afraid to make mistakes and get rejected.
-Plowing.
-Consistency.
-Early escalation.

When I can do all of those things, I am most successful.

When I'm not successful

-Hesitation.
-Giving in to fear and anxiety, particularly when it causes me to fail to approach, close, escalate, whatever.
-Oneitis!!
-Not escalating early or at all.
-Losing track of an abundance mentality, usually because I stop spinning plates.

Basically, almost the inverse of what I think counts for my success.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to be honest i could be up to like 4 now. but i let my shyness get in the way.

i mean i always believed that the first time should be special. so having sex with your oneitis girl after 7 years of loving her.. has to some sort of gods work. but she is the only one so far i have been with

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting responses. I see two trends going on here. About 43% have had between 0-4 women and the other majority has banged between 9 & 99 girls :whistle:

What is this gap about?

Experience, having balls, persistence, mindset? It could mean that if you are a newbie or if you are inexperienced you can end up banging lots of women as you progress. It sounds like a great incentive!