wingman or solo?

upcomingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
do you guys think it's easier to pick up girls by yourself or with a wingman? share your opinions from experiences.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the attitude that you and your wingman(men) have. If you're like me and don't function too well when you're alone with a group of new people, having a mate there to back you up helps you out. And also since you would only be approaching groups with a wingman, it helps build a sense of friendliness with the group, rather than just being a "creepy stalker guy" (who they would later find out to be the most seductive guy they've ever known), you start off with a better chance because you won't seem so threatening.

Marf

Don Juan
Reaction score
uh-huh....
It depends on how you yourself function together with a wingman AND how good and how much experience he has. Otherwise it is just simpler to go yourself...
It can be a lot easier with a wingman when there are several girls, so he can "block" one or several of them from "disturbing" you and your girl... and on the other hand he can also be in the way sometimes...

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a wingman with me when I meet girls at a school trip or something because they are usually lame and it makes me look better and then I will be talking to her later and I can tell her about some **** my wingman did and it is usually funny.

upcomingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think it all comes down to if your wingman is good or not... because as of right now i am "training" one of my friends to become a wingman as well as his.. so we'll see

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like have a friend or several friends with me when I'm meeting and approaching the girls, but when it comes time to put the moves on her, using kino, flirting heavily, etc. I prefer to break away and just have it be me and the girl.

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree w/ familyguyfan.

But i usually just use my friends to get confidence or money more than to help pick up the girls. I just bet my friends that i can get her phone number. Then when i do they are wowed, and when i don't, we have something funny to laugh about later.

The joys of having AFC friends.

upcomingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm having a hard time meeting new girls, being that i am only 16... and the girls my age are always hang out in groups it is hard unless you bring a wingman... but wut sucks is my wingman f*ckin sucks...

u guys know a place where i can meet girls my age where they are by themselves?

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They both work

Wingmen give you more room for error, cuz the other guy can pick up the convo.

Solo is better because it shows big balls. Just dont come off as a stalker, be cool.

crunk

Don Juan
Reaction score
solo > wingman u dont got neone there to make yourself look stupid besides... yourself. and if u do infact blow it, uve got nothing ot do but learn and improve from it! of caorse if u and ur wing are on the same page it can work , but the fact of the matter is ur not going to be with him/her all the time and if u end up seeing that cute lil blonde walk by and ur by urself , u dun wanna say nahhh i cant do it, b/c u have no wing. the trick is to be versatile but its better off u have ur solo game down to a science.
cheers

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
when im with mates it gives me more confidence approaching a chick for some reason...its like i have to get the girl and make my mates envy me lol

upcomingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHEN GOING SOLO.... WHERE DO U GUYS MEET THESE GIRLS? (I'M 16 YRS OLD)...AND ITS VERY RARE GIRLS MY AGE GO OUT ALONE

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude stop yelling. Join band. like highschool marching band. Not only will you have the hot band chicks, you also learn a bunch of stuff like discipline, and a good work ethic. And then basically you go to a band competition about once every weekend at the beggining of school and let me tell you there are some hot chicks in band.

Some of the hottest I know are in band. Of course you have all day to do whatever the fuc* you want and these girls are the greatest.

Of course you work alot and if your band program sucks you might not want to join but I enjoyed it and I wish I was still in it.

strams4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by upcomingDJ
WHEN GOING SOLO.... WHERE DO U GUYS MEET THESE GIRLS? (I'M 16 YRS OLD)...AND ITS VERY RARE GIRLS MY AGE GO OUT ALONE
Most of the hot girls here stay toghether... get something going with the group.. then pick the best girl and isolate.

zx2not4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by upcomingDJ
You are right it is going to be really hard to find girls your age. you want to know why? Because they are all out ****ing 21yr old men who get them drunk!! Do your self a favor, and go for the younger girls. That's how the food chain works. Yea sure you may luck out, And hook up with a hottie ur age. Dont count on it! Good luck!
Back on topic: Wingman

djaus111000

Don Juan
Reaction score
with wingmen for sure, they can do wonders, in my pure AFC days i had a DJ wingman who often dug me out of trouble, but if going solo make sure your nice and casual so you dont seem like a "creepy stalker" as said before.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yes wingman can help or they can hinder. Often the people with enough game to realize that I am the best, will flock over to me then I automatically have the wingman fit for the job. They realize what they should do and what they shouldn't. So if you have the best game then you automatically get the best wingman. I do most of my gaming at school, btw.