Wing-woman?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wing-woman?

I'm going to a girls cheer thing this friday... she wanted me to go... but she isn't as interested in me as she used to a few months ago. She's co-capt. for varsity football :) (We go to different schools and I don't know anyone else from there but her.)

I have a best friend who is a girl... my other best friends that are guys have a football game to play in, so i can't take them with me.

instead I'm taking my best friend whos the girl.

would it work if i was talking to the cheerleader and my best friend... and anyone else there that I wouldn't know + kino my best friend, and pay much attention to my best friend, and then after a while, walk away with her?... leaving the cheerleader hanging?... or WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, having a female wingman is the BEST thing you can ever have, especially if she helps you out.

You can have HER approach women and be your "salesman" to totally sell you to other girls. Being seen with an attractive female also raises your value and if you work it out ahead of time you can even use her to make other girls jealous.

The possibilities are endless!

If you are trying to win over a girl who doesn't like you though it just wont work.

ATTRACTION ISNT A CHOICE. If the cheerleader isnt attracted to you, there is nothing you can do.

Take advantage of the fact you have a potential female wingman and meet new girls.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I'm Joe Dirt
Dude, having a female wingman is the BEST thing you can ever have, especially if she helps you out.

You can have HER approach women and be your "salesman" to totally sell you to other girls. Being seen with an attractive female also raises your value and if you work it out ahead of time you can even use her to make other girls jealous.

The possibilities are endless!

If you are trying to win over a girl who doesn't like you though it just wont work.

ATTRACTION ISNT A CHOICE. If the cheerleader isnt attracted to you, there is nothing you can do.

Take advantage of the fact you have a potential female wingman and meet new girls.
nothing more to add

Aisujin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, I met my current gf with the help of a wingwomen at a club. So take advantage of it.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I'm Joe Dirt

I'm going to VA beach (3 day trip paid for by work where i only have to work one morning:) ) soon. My co-worker is pretty bad at getting women. My gf claims to be able to get anyone laid. So one night they're the 3 of us are going out with the goal of getting him laid.

He doesn't know this yet. But from what i've seen of him in action is he has no shame at trying to get women but having a hot female wingwoman just may get him laid. I've known him for a year and i don't think he has the entire year.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaah sweet!!! except this wingwoman of mine.. she likes me but she has a boyfriend.... you think shed be offended if i asked her to be my wingwoman?

and this cheerleader and i still ahve a thing going on... but not big like it used to be.

this has boosted confidence alot... the replys...

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MikeS
hahaah sweet!!! except this wingwoman of mine.. she likes me but she has a boyfriend.... you think shed be offended if i asked her to be my wingwoman?

and this cheerleader and i still ahve a thing going on... but not big like it used to be.

The problem is that some girls don't even know what a wingman is... or even worse they think it's something else completely. i was shocked when one morning after going to the bar, i had to explain it to my gf and her one friend. They're 22 and have been through college and have no idea?!

her friend: "Ohhhh. HEY that's happened to me!"

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you don't have any feelings about her, then wingwomen are fine.

However, if you want to develop anything deeper than a casual relationship, you're asking for trouble.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
As long as you don't have any feelings about her, then wingwomen are fine.

However, if you want to develop anything deeper than a casual relationship, you're asking for trouble.

hmmmm.. have you ever liked two girls?

i like my best friend a bit... but she has a boyfriend.... but i like this cheerleader A LOT.

i know i have have my bestfriend anytime.

but have you ever felt like you could do better.. and get someone you REALLY wanted?...

thats how it is for me... im not puting down my best friend... im just saying i like both of them like that... but the cheerleader more