Will this most likely be a problem??

Bigtrucker2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so there's me and this one chick who I like and she likes me. We've went out before and things have been real cool. We are suppose to be getting together soon. However there is a problem.

Recently, I had a bad acne breakout, but before that, my face was completely clear. In your opinion, Will this affect anything between us??? What can I do about this situation??

stylemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, if she cares about you she'll love even the occasional acne break outs. Just act cool about it don't let it show that it bothers keep your confidence. in fact, just accept that its part of you and she will too.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any idea what caused it?

She shouldn't have any problem with it, what I'd do is bring it up and tell her that it happened all of a sudden and you're going to start working out to get rid of it.

Then start working out.

kakashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
it'll only bother her if she knows it bothers you, you big pansy.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest problem with things like acne is not the acne itself (unless you've got it *really* bad) but when your confidence drops when you become self-conscious about it. Girls are very receptive about those things. Kakashi was right about not letting it bother you.

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
As easy as it sounds and the other forum members are telling you:

Ignore it. If she's a girl she knows what it's like having a bad-looking day. Just be cool about it, look your best. She'll understand how you feel without talking about it. I've picked up lots of girls when I had acne, and non of them ever think it's a problem.

It only becomes a problem when you look like this:

http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/AcneFaceGrade4.jpg

And unless you don't , man, no worries!

Just think about how it would feel if you had acne all over your d*ck and I know that you'll feel better about it ;-)