will my ex want me back after no contact?

eastside562

Don Juan
Reaction score
She broke up with me a month ago saying she not ready for a relationship and is not dating anyone but continued to see and go out with me.My ex told me we should stop talking becuase im not happy with how thimgs are. It is becuase she spends most of her time with her girlfriends leaving me with little or no time to see or communicate. After that I called and pretty much begged for her to reconsider. What made me go with NC is she asked for a favor,to buy snacks and coffee for the meeting she is hosting at work which i did and as a result i asked to spend time which she denied saying she wanna be alone. I had a date that same day with a new girl who i was gonna bail to see my ex.

Im doing NC for 3 weeks since we were together for 3 months.
i also have a friend with benefit that i picked up weeks before things got sour. Im dating a better looking girl as we speak. Problem is none of the girls can get my mind off my ex. Bothers me that i cant be happy with a new girl.

ScoundrelDays

Reaction score
Honestly dude delete everything you have of her (Numbers, photos, etc.). Learn from your mistakes, become a better person and move on to the next girl.

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
Without the pain of this breakup, without the suffering, your emotional mind won't grow and develop into a stronger, more stable frame.

Think of it as a good thing. We as humans, cannot develop mentally and emotionally until we've all felt some heartbreak, or had pain/sadness come into our lives. That's why people who are spoonfed everything as a child, and given everything by their parents later on in life end up having a HUGE mid-life crisis and sometimes it even leads to very bad things like suicide.

Think of yourself as lucky you now know this information man. Because when it happened to me I didn't. I had to figure it out for myself.

I know you are mentally strong enough to go the full real deal NC with her, and so do you. Noone can make you do it, you have to do it. We can only open the door, it's your choice to walk through it.

Just by coming on here and writing this you've shown growth and maturity already. The next step is to do what's right.

We all believe in you. And YOU believe in YOU. Remember that.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
You fix it by going permanent full contact. Its possible nc could make her chase, but it will most likely end up for validation purposes. If you give in she will probably end up dumping you again, that's if she does.

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no easy way, it just takes time. Know that every single DJ here has been through what you are going through.

Everyone has times when they are on top of the world. These times are great but they teach us nothing about ourselves or others.

Everyone has times when they wish it would all just be over. It is in these times that we truly find ourselves.