Will most girls take the easy way out if you offer it to them?

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was talking to a girl I haven't seen in a while. I asked her if she wanted to do something on my day off this week. She said no, she was working. Ok, it's cool if she's not available, no big deal, but she didn't even offer a different day (and the consensus I've heard was that if she didn't offer a different day then she's not interested). Anyway, in the past I couldn't figure this girl out, she's kind of a flake (and airhead), and I was never able to figure whether she was interested or not (she sometimes acted interested, sometimes not). Well, just to save time I offered her a easy way to say no to hanging out if she wasn't interested (other than not responding). If she wasn't interested would she have taken that easy way out?

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno, but she ain't interested.

If a chick isn't interested, she'll take "the way out" regardless of whether it's easy or not.

Most times "the way out" is some other dude though.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno whether or not she's interested. I was hoping to save myself some time so I made it easy for her to say no, she didn't.

I guess only time will tell.

She_feelin_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Toss this chick...You just be wasting your time trying to figure her out when you can be getting to know someone else.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She_feelin_Me said:
Toss this chick...You just be wasting your time trying to figure her out when you can be getting to know someone else.
not like I'll waste all my time figuring her out (ie, I'll try to find and get to know other girls, though that will take a lot of time).

Igetit!

Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
Was talking to a girl I haven't seen in a while. I asked her if she wanted to do something on my day off this week. She said no, she was working. Ok, it's cool if she's not available, no big deal, but she didn't even offer a different day (and the consensus I've heard was that if she didn't offer a different day then she's not interested).
The "concensus" is right. Generally,if you ask out a woman and she declines...WITHOUT making a counter offer,then she's not interested.

Kal0051 said:
Anyway, in the past I couldn't figure this girl out, she's kind of a flake (and airhead), and I was never able to figure whether she was interested or not (she sometimes acted interested, sometimes not). Well, just to save time I offered her a easy way to say no to hanging out if she wasn't interested (other than not responding). If she wasn't interested would she have taken that easy way out?
You should focus more on making yourself as attractive as possible to make her say yes instead of trying to make it easy for her to say no.

Granted,it is good for her to have any easy way out,however,that shouldn't be your first priority.

Kal0051 said:
Dunno whether or not she's interested. I was hoping so save myself some time so I made it easy for her to say no,she didn't.
This has been said over and over again on the forum...

GO BY A WOMAN'S ACTION,NOT HER WORDS.

Go by what she does,not by what she says. The only time I'll listen to a woman's words is when her words and actions line up.

Other than that,I side with her actions.

The way I determine if a girl likes me or not when I ask her out is this:

If she says yes: Interested.

If she says no: Not interested.

If she says ANYTHING ELSE other than yes or no,like,"Maybe","Might","I don't know","I need some time to think about it","I'm not sure","Let me get back to you",etc,if she says anything like these,then she's NOT INTERESTED.

Imo,this girl has turned AW on you. She likes being asked out by you,she likes the attention. It makes her feel wanted,feel desired.
It pumps up her ego,and makes her feel good....BUT,

THERE'S NO ATTRACTION PRESENT.

Don't think because you make a woman feel good that you make her feel attraction,because you don't. The kind of "good" you make her feel by constantly trying to take her out,is somewhat similiar to common people or peasants worshiping or bowing down before a queen.

She likes the attention. It makes her feel good. But as far as sexual attraction,peseants don't cut it. The only one she feels attraction for is the KING, who's bigger,stronger,has power and authority over her.

So unless you're behaving as a king,(or the way we put it here on the forum),the "prize",you can pretty much write off any attraction you think she might have for you.

And besides,it should be evident. Just look at her behavior towards you.

What woman would behave so indifferent,so "take it or leave it-ish" towards a king/prize?

You said something about how "time would tell" whether or not she's interested in you.

I say forget about time and just look at her behavior.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She_feelin_Me said:

ebonics? or tring to be cooo?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Stud said:
ebonics? or tring to be cooo?
this is your third post on how someone talks. What is your problem? If your not helping and you have nothing useful to say, take your grammer police/race crusade somewhere else. Douche.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spin more plates, dont focus on this girl, have a few others, that way if you really do like this girl and she comes back its all good, if not then who cares you got 3 other girls lol.