WILL GREAT SEX PULL A GIRL AWAY FROM HER boyFRIEND??

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention Troops!

A new soldier has arrived on the battlefield. Call me Victory Unlimited. I've been a grown @$$ man for over 20 years now, but I finally made it here. Been an AFC for most of my life, started turning it all around about 5 years ago, but ran into some roadblocks due to bad advice and lack of knowledge.

Now I've just turned the corner from being an RAFC to being a burgeoning Don Juan. I'm not a natural DJ, my approach to this started out more scientific. But as I make progress, the things I have studied here are being incorporated more into my personality. Thus...I am SLOWLY becoming a natural.

Anyway, enough of the boring stuff. Please bare with me. This post is kinda long, But I'll try to keep all my others shorter. Here's my question to all you veteran soldiers of all ages:

WILL GREAT SEX PULL A GIRL AWAY FROM HER BORING boyFRIEND?

I've recently been upping my so-suaveness, and I have recently had sex with a woman I've been trying to get with for 3 weeks.

I met her in a Walmart early in March. Caramel chocolate skin, 34-DD t!ts, and full lips(WOW!). :cheer:

When I approached her she told me she had a BF(reluctantly), but I persisted since I was majorly attracted to her. We talked for 26 minutes in aisle 13. She admitted to being instantly attracted to me as well, so she gave me her number in spite of herself.

I called her the next day and the convo went well. Found out she had 2 daughters, 8 and 9. I would rather she didn't, but that's unfortunatley not unusual here in Memphis, TN so I'm willing to deal with it. (out of the last twenty black women I've sarged, only 3 had no children.) :(

I tried to hook up with her on the following days, she would at first agree, but later flaked. Then on the third day - Saturday. She called me and talked to me off and on all day. (I know that's against the rules around here, but I felt it was important to the success of my mission. Please forgive me:eek: .)

She told me her life story. @ 30, she's only been in 3 long term relationships her whole life. Was celebate for 3 or 4 years by choice, focusing her time on her kids. She owns real estate and currently doesn't have to work a regular job. Met the guy she's involved with right now around 3 years ago. They had always been just friends, then they RECENTLY decided to try to see if it could be more. She said "they", but I'm betting it was "HIS" idea.

Refers to him and her often as "her situation". Admitted to me that she masturbates a lot since he and her entered this relationship "situation". Admitted to me that she NEVER thinks about him when she masturbates. But did admit she has been thinking about me!!!!

Conversation went on for 5 hours straight, til' 4:30 in the morning. After she finished sharing her life story, I flipped the script by turning the convo sexual. She said she was really attracted to me, my looks, my voice, and my personality. So I talked dirty to her during that last hour and she orgasmed 3 times before I hung up!!

Then that next week, she flaked on me entirely. Avoiding my 2 text messages by giving me quick "can't talk now" msgs. Then I called and left her one vm message on her cell, and she didn't respond to that either.

Cut to next Monday. She called me around 9:00pm that night and admitted to avoiding me because she didn't want to be unfaithful (saying she never has done that to anyone before), and she was much too attracted to me. She said she doesn't know "what it is about me that turns her on so. She admitted I make her wet often."

I smoothed talked her, telling her "What if we were meant to be?". She started getting super horny and asked me to come see her the next day.

Tuesday, I went to see her and she met me at the stairs of her apartment and we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Lots of kissing, grinding, and groping. But also affectionate stuff like rubbing my face and kissing my hands(WTF?).

But we had to cut it short because she had to pick up her kids from school, and I was on my lunchbreak. Next couple of days she called and talked to me as usual. Then started dodging and flaking on me again for the rest of the week.

I called her on this past Thursday after a week with no contact and told her I was coming to see her (That's right, I didn't ask. I TOLD HER.). She said okay. When I made it there, she opened the door much more subdued than last time.

She admitted again she had been dodging me because she was feeling guilty, even though she's NOT really into this other guy she's with. I smoothed talked her, Started kissing and touching her. At first she was SLIGHTLY resistant. Saying stuff like "why are you doing this to me? the timing for us is bad.". All the while, she was getting more into it than I was!

Then clothes started coming off and we took it to the bedroom. I did my duty and she came twice. Once orally and the other due to my laying the PIPE down! During sex she was calling my name over and over again. Then she said to herself (not necessarily to me), "This is what I've been needing..."

Ten minutes afterwards while we were laying in the afterglow, she looked over at me and said "I'm glad you came over." She said that I "really wore her out. And that I drained her." (she'd told me the same thing after our phone sex episode.)

When I left, she pressed me into the door and kissed me 3 times passionately before I left.I called her the next morning and she was all bright and chipper. But of course, her history is that she doesn't call often due feeling guilty AND because her BF is "always coming over". She says this with boredom in her voice.

AND NO...It's not Oneitis yet, guys. Because I am currently spinning 3 more plates. One girl in particular I expect to F-close within the next couple of days. But I really do like this girl though. The chemistry is off the chain. Best sex I've had in YEARS.

What do you guys think my chances of pulling her ALL THE WAY away from her BF is? What do you think is going through her mind since we did the deed? Do y'all think I'm potential BF material for her? F-Buddy? ONS or what?

How do you guys see it?

WILL GREAT SEX PULL A GIRL AWAY FROM HER boring boyFRIEND????

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I dont need to explain but it wont just like great sex wont keep a girl from breaking up with you

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops,

This is a woman who seems torn between the strong attraction she feels for me and the RECENT committment she made to this friend/turned boyFRIEND.

For all intents and purposes, the sex was off the hook and she seems bored with this guy whose always around. I see no indications how Fvking me will make her feel more attracted to him.

My past (though limited) experiences with F-Buddies is that they are nowhere near this conflicted about entering that kind of just-physical arrangement. This seems different. It SEEMS to be deeper in impact for her for some reason. Though I could always be wrong...

So what are some of you saying?

Do you think that a girl who says she feels this much chemistry with me is STILL only looking for a FB or a ONS?

Or is she trying to stay on the fence until her boyFRIEND gives her enough of an excuse to leave him?

Chipmonkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been my experience that great sex won't keep a girl, nor will it make her break up with her boyfriend.

By the way, how old are you?

Reaction score
You are "doing" a "Mom Hor" - don't sweat it -- you are just the next pimp in line!! And uou will not be the last!!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops,

Update: All has been quiet on the Southern Front so far with this situation.
My most recent convo with this girl revealed that she really liked the sexual encounter we had. She reiterated how off the chain it was for her.

But like some of you have said, the sex alone has not been enough YET to make her swing my way ALL THE WAY. One interesting thing I've noticed is she's trying to keep her convos with me to a minimum. At first, she was talking to me more. I think she was definitely starting to FEEL something for me emotionally so she is trying to back off.

Regardless, she's definitely on the back burner right now. Which is exactly where she belongs. Maybe her Anti-Slut Defense system has been activated. Maybe she's just a mom hor as was stated earlier.LOL Or maybe she's just trying to rationalize and compartmentalize the nature of what happened between us.

But either way, my new revelation is this:

Maybe great sex CAN pull a girl away from her boring boyFRIEND sometimes.

But, it probably has a far better chance of working if you not only succeed at penetrating her physically, but EMOTIONALLY as well.

Any thoughts?

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does the millionaire's wife run off with the well-hung pool boy? What solution does she usually find?

But on an equal playing field, would you leave a girl for someone hotter/better in bed? Hmmm... Amazing sex trumps a lot, but personality & a sense of connection are important factors too.

Oh, and remember this woman justifies cheating real easy.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Wait...Your laying the pipe but some other douche deals with her day to day fluffy matrix stuff ?

Why in blue fvck would you mess with this setup?

And no, I used to think great sex could swing a chick(experiment, dont ask) but a boyfriend and good sex to chicks dont necessarily go hand in hand.
However great sex usually will keep them coming back.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember the old quote "if she does it to him, she'll do it to you"

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyRyder
"Am I the only one who feels threatened by the military references?"

LMAO. LMAO. LMAO.

Yo Troops!...er, I mean...uhh,..Yo Dudes!

lol. Calm down guys...no violence meant...just havin' some fun.

I call myself Victory Unlimited because I am on a mission. A mission to conquer this previously "out of control" part of my life. And also, I named myself that because of all the military references that already exist in pop culture describing relationships between men and women. Some examples that are very familiar to you would be: "DJ BOOT CAMP!", "THE BATTLE OF THE SEXES", "ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR", etc.lol

Anyway, back on point. (.)(.), dude, you are totally right! I must be slippin' to actually be campaigning for a "relationship" with this girl. Rest assured, from this moment on, this girl represents nothing more to me than a sexual target of opportunity eligible only to receive an occasional C-Shot from me. (how's that for a military reference???lol)

From now on my mission is this:

Meet/ Date/ F*ck all attractive women only for the temporary purpose of completing my own brand of basic training.

Then, when someone who actually has the qualities I've been looking for finally emerges, and she CONSISTENTLY displays these qualities to me (thanks Anti-Dump), then that will be the day when I will let myself start to CONSIDER holstering my "weapon". (aawww, ...now I'm just showin' out to F*ck wit' y'all. LOL)

But seriously though...thanks everyone for all your replies. It's really helped me regain and solidify my perspective.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Great sex can pull her away from her BF but it isn't the only factor. It can be the catalyst for change. However it must be combined with the rest of the package. She isn't going to leave her full package BF for only sex. Women always want the full package or at least the possibility of the full package.

I can see 2 mistakes that your making. First is, your almost becoming an emotional tampon for her. Talking to her so much on the phone, always being the one to make contact. If her sexual attraction wasn't so high for you, you'd be in the LJBF zone already.

Secondly you need to spend time with her in person. The only time you should be talking to her on the phone is to set up dates. Your going to have to continue to be overly aggressive to get her over her ASD. If you do these things Jeudi, she will come to the dark side.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you have problems man.

You want this girl WITH KIDS to be in a 'relationship' with you?

You're already having sex w/her. You don't need to deal with the baggage. You would be in a relationship with a cheater if you did. Wow...

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Macavoy,

I'm feeling what you said, man. And you are right on both points, PARTLY.

To clarify, I've not spent much time at all on the phone with her since that very first marathon encounter that ended with the phone sex--ADVANTAGE: Victory Unlimited!!!

The only other time I've spent talking to her at length was while I WAS in person. She didn't do so much revealing, as I did UNCOVERING. I was disarming her by mesmerizing her. It was a seduction tactic. The more I told her things about herself and her life that she never told me about overtly, the hornier she got.

Whenever I have seduced her in person using these methods, sex or damn/near sex has been the result. Still, I feel you on the concept of keeping a close watch on the whole "sharing" thing.

As far as the second point you made. Yes, I've cut off all contact with her so far for the past almost 2 weeks. I'm willing to gamble she'll want some more SEX BOMBS dropped on her. We'll see if she contacts me...

But even before then, I'd already made it a habit of arranging meetings whenever I spoke with her. Plus, I'm busy enough now with my other targets that I can NOT text or call her again and still be cool with it---thanks PLATE THEORY!! So if she contacts me again, I'll again talk to her only long enough to see if she wants to go on some more MANUEVERS with me.LOL

And Animal Crackers,

I get where you're coming from too man. And I am not actually pursuing a relationship with her. But, yes I have thought about it. But the fact is, I have NEVER even brought the subject up to her. I only brought up the possibility of whether or not it could even happen on this board ONLY. Just to get some of y'all's insights.

And about the kids issue. One thing I will say about that is this. No, I don't particularly want a chick with kids. And although i'm not a 20-year old, I date women anywhere from 23 to 40. Dude, it's been so RIDICULOUSLY hard for me to find women with no kids here in Memphis, you don't even know...

For the past 4 months, only 2 out of the last 20 women I've made real progress with were childless. And those 2 were flakier than the other 18.

So meeting these single mommies ain't my mission. It's just been collateral damage i've encountered as a result of the region wherein I wage my war to find a good woman.

Peace...one day.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She told me her life story.

You sound like a friend of mine, except he would never chase a girl with a boyfriend.

In fact he mentions it on his blog-podcast today at:

http://playersupreme.lisbyn.com

He stated that it is a waste of time and energy that could be better spent chasing single women. He also relayed that you might get shot or beat up by the AFC's out there who go nutso over their women.