Wildest night of clubbin EVER (got picked up and learned a VALUABLE LESSON)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my buddy and I are in a club that we frequent, out on the dance floor minding our own business when three girls approach us. Before you know it we are grinding with two of them. The third just kind of hangs back.

We danced with them for a bit, all the while the one I was with is throwing out compliments left and right. "Do you work out?" "Why are two good looking guys like you single?" "I love the way you move", you name it. We played it cool and left to get a drink.

Came back out on the dance floor on the other side away from them, and they made a beeline for us. They tryed to get us to move to where they were dancing, but we stayed and within two minutes they moved over to our area.

So by this time, I know I'm in. My chick starts getting all kinds of freaky. She had her hands up my shirt...she kept grabbing my ass....I thought she was gonna go for my dikk! Several dudes were watching in awe! I had made a comment when we first started dancing about my cell phone in my front pocket. After awhile she says "I know THATS not your cell phone!"

So she tells me she is married, and I start to bust on her about her husband letting her out to dance with two strange guys. She says, "Yea, and he didn't even give me sex before I left" Hint, hint.

After awhile I notice the social proof kicking in. I started getting attention from the rest of the chicks in the bar. Some chick I hadn't met started grabbing my ass while I was grinding with the other girl! What a crazy freakin night!

The night goes on, it gets late and I comment on how it's too late to get more drinks. I said, "It's a good thing I have rum at my place". She then basically invites her and her friends over, which I bust on her again for doing. Then she says, and this is a CLASSIC, "Just as long as you know I'm not gonna fukk you". So I said "Whoa, whoa, whoa, who said anything about THAT!" She was shocked! Doncha love it! If I could have gotten her back to my place it was in the bag.

So anyways they kick us out of the club and we move down to the street. The two girls we were with were ready to party. But fukk me upside down and back again- the THIRD WHEEL throws a wrench in everything. She's talking to two other dudes, and they all decide they want to get food.

The third girl kept saying, "Let's go someplace PUBLIC". She didn't trust us. If only I had said more than three words to her...instead of typing this I would probably be getting some no strings attached nookie. FUKK ME!

I tried calling another one of my boys, but he was already home. On the phone right in front of them I told him as LOUD as possible "Yea, we found some psycho chicks that want to drink with us" (They were asking us earlier if we were psycho) Yet another "I can't believe you just said that" look on their faces! It was priceless.

What an ego boost to have a chick pick ME up and COMPLIMENT me ALL NIGHT LONG. And she ate up the DJ bit. I moved away and she came back for more every time.

Anyways, she asked about my business and it turns out that she is in banking so I told her to email me. Turns out they have seen my T.V. commercials. Cha-ching! Instant status builder.

We'll see what happens...

Comments appreciated, but spare me any of the "married chicks are off limits" garbage. NO pu$$y is off limits.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea, and the moral of the story is "Never neglect the friend".

Unless you're happy masturbating, that is.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant wait for the times i have fun nights like this

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not saying nothing dude, that's cool. Just sounds to me like they were drunk and didn't give a ****...yeah, let's go play with these doinks kind of thing. Not that you are bro...just what is sounded like to me.

She is married. She has nothing to lose going out and toying with dudes all night with her friends. They didn't come back with you? Surprise surprise...not really...they weren't going to.

She is married and she won't fukk you just like she said. That's reality. And by the way, even if you could get it she'll end up being bad news as she'll use you for drama. You'll be in the thick of it.

But yeah right on.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been around the block enough times to recognize a dikk tease. The one I was messing with made it a point to flash her wedding ring within ten minutes of meeting her (her first move to "remove accountability", second move was when she said she wasn't having sex with me) and kept talking sh!t about how marriage means nothing, blah, blah. She wanted some, plain and simple.

i cant wait for the times i have fun nights like this
Don't hold your breath. I'm 31 and I can tell you this sort of situation is pretty rare.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one I was messing with made it a point to flash her wedding ring within ten minutes of meeting her (her first move to "remove accountability", second move was when she said she wasn't having sex with me) and kept talking sh!t about how marriage means nothing, blah, blah.
STR8UP- I wasn't there so I'm not trying to discount your night. You could be banging her tomorrow night for allz I know. But nothing in these sentences above tell me that she wasn't just havin' a good time fooling around. I knew this married broad I worked with tooled around this kid for ages but never gave nothing up...She did a good job of jiggling the titz in front of his face though.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to the same club tonite. Same chicks were there minus the third wheel....said hello as we walked in, later they walked by and gave us the finger! WTF? Whatever. Ignored them and did my own thing.

Hung out for awhile, they came up and apologized, said they were kidding. Got my freak on for awhile, the chick is telling me how she had a dream about me, blah, blah. What a tease. My buddy wasn't into the chick he got stuck with so i think they got pissed and left before the club closed.

Oh well, lesson learned. I thought by now I could spot a tease from a mile away...guess I was mistaken.

Keep your eyes open fellas....they're all looking out for their own agendas.

Oh well, had a good time anyways. Just don't take anything that happens in a club for face value.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP
Turns out they have seen my T.V. commercials.
I barely watch any television, but what TV commercials would those be?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy thinks these girls still wanna play.

From the comments I gathered and the way she rubbed me down it seemed to me like she was getting off on a fantasy, with no intentions of taking action.

They made comments to both of us that would lead me to believe they were waiting for us to show up again the other night.

He didn't like the one he got stuck with and thought she was gonna try to kiss him so he kept reminding her that she's married and attends church. Hilarious!

My chick kept putting my hands close to her kitty kat. She kept trying to escalate contact. I was tempted to rub her down on the dancefloor....maybe I should have just gone for it, what's she gonna do, slap me?

Anyways they are regulars at one of the clubs I go to so I'm sure I'll see them again. Oh yea, and my chick kept offering to help me pick up other chicks. Maybe I'll rub my mini DJ on her backside for awhile then tell her she got me horny and needs to hook me up.

Ahhhhhhh...clubbin

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what commercial are you on again?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
So what commercial are you on again?
The cool ones with the hot chicks. Filming another one tomorrow...supposed to have some strippers in this one...should be fun!