why women fall in love with me? (In specific scenarios)

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I am in indirect presence with some woman, they end up falling in love with me.

It happened to me at a driving license course, a drawing course, a refresher school course, a book club, the church club, the sea club, etc.

One thing I noticed was that women didn't fall at my feet at school, in parks, in nightclubs, or other places of flow or where mass of people were present. (I'm short, so may this played a role)

Instead, the winning characteristics for me have always been, place of recurring frequency, small size of 10, maximum 20 people, a group working on a project or doing something together. In the small circle.

How did I find out?
Some of my friends told me how girls were infatuated with me and that I was stupid for not making the first move. Infact, I was completely unaware of IOI's and now I can connect the things.

There were about fifteen in total, and I only tried with 3 of them. But they were all 15 of the possible relationships, as the initial interest was on their part. In all 15 of these girls, I had no interest in them myself, even though some were objectively good looking.
Also, I don't know if women can feel oneitis, but if they do, I'm pretty sure 2 of em are still feeling it.

The discussion therefore is on what are the factors that make it possible for us to be attractive in one context and less so in another?

PS: my friends were so curious about what made me special about it, and asked the girls why they were in "love" with me, and most of them seemed to answer "because of his eyes". To give you an idea they are very similar to those of sean or pry. (eyes only).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eyes seems like an odd answer to me. Most people have nice eyes.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened to me at a driving license course, a drawing course, a refresher school course, a book club, the church club, the sea club, etc.

One thing I noticed was that women didn't fall at my feet at school, in parks, in nightclubs, or other places of flow or where mass of people were present. (I'm short, so may this played a role)

The first set of examples involved propinquity and ongoing interaction with the same people over and over. The second does not. Ordinary men can do alright in the first, while in the second, no one knows them from a hole in the wall, and they lack the looks and other traits (criminality, presenting as rich, having a posse/crew/gang, anti-social behavior, size, intimidation, liberal tattooing, adornments, low inhibition) that give women immediate tingles.

Which kind of guy are you?

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first set of examples involved propinquity and ongoing interaction with the same people over and over. The second does not. Ordinary men can do alright in the first, while in the second, no one knows them from a hole in the wall, and they lack the looks and other traits (criminality, presenting as rich, having a posse/crew/gang, anti-social behavior, size, intimidation, liberal tattooing, adornments, low inhibition) that give women immediate tingles.

Which kind of guy are you?
Short, Fit, Well Dress, Face above normal.
Humble, Hard-Working.
Painter, Cyclist and Motorcycle owner.

I don't have a gang or anti-social behaviour.
I don't have tattos.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score