why want something you cant have?

memphis12

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex louise who left me about 3 months ago after been the most obbsessive person i have met when we were together!!! but wouldnt answer my calls or txts when we split, she claimed it was because she was stoppin her from being hurt as i was to nice lookin for her and always had girls txtn me etc..
so anyway after 2 weeks she started chasing me and ringin me and txtn me when she could. I have had two girlfriends in the time we have split and finished my last girl last week, went out on sat and seen my ex, she wanted me back etc... so i went to her house and we slept together, she gave me lift to work the next day and then she i .. for some reason thought.. "hmmmmmm, it might work actually .. i still love her".. so i txt her to tell her.. and she says it wouldnt work,

Now i have been able to have her back for last 2 months nearly!!! and wanted nothing to do with her except the odd time i have slept with her, anyway... i now feel i am obbsessed!!! i have txt her 8 times today and rang her twice! its only getting to me because i hate ignorence. or is it because i cant have her? did she just want me because she couldnt have me??

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
And they say relationships aren't games?????

memphis12

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats all they are i think!!! the only time i didnt play mind games and the girl didnt play mind games with me was my first love who i was with 5 years and i have kid to her, but thats over! the last lass i was with done the *oops sorry, that txt was for my mate* but the txt was all about how much she like me etc, she was 22!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and she was stunnin! but couldnt believe how mow much it put me off and turned me off her! and i finished her the second time she did it.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It a power game.

You can't accept that she does not want to be wqith you - the thought that she no longer wants you. That's driving you mad.....

You need to move on and stop obsessing about ex GF's. if it's over, it is over.

memphis12

Don Juan
Reaction score
so its not the fact that i love her, i just cant get my head around again how she has been obbsessin over me and then when i actually give in she says no.. and then blanks me completely! i havent got one girl that i know or have been out with that would ever blank me....

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by memphis12
thats all they are i think!!! the only time i didnt play mind games and the girl didnt play mind games with me was my first love who i was with 5 years and i have kid to her, but thats over! the last lass i was with done the *oops sorry, that txt was for my mate* but the txt was all about how much she like me etc, she was 22!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and she was stunnin! but couldnt believe how mow much it put me off and turned me off her! and i finished her the second time she did it.
It just goes to show; there are still some women out there that don't play games, but they're so few and far between, you can never really be sure.

You'll get some guys on this board telling you that's it's our fault for not being able to decipher women. That it's just natural for women to act like this, and if we truly were masculine men, this wouldn't happen.

BULLSHYT!!!! Most women are fvcked in the head. Being a real man has nothing to do with their psychotic behavior. There a millions of these "real men" who are left in the dust by these psycho bytches everyday.

Your only recourse is to stop playing the games. If she insists on playing games, simply have nothing to do with her.

P.S....And don't kiss their ass and try to make nice with the break up like someone else said. Don't reward this kind of behavior, and let her think it was OK that she acted like this.

Sure you run the risk of the bytch going psycho on you...but who cares, she'll have more respect for you in the end if you don't tolerate her ****.

Hunchback

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. Every month or so I get a text from an ex saying nothing but "I love you." everytime something goes wrong with her new boyfriend.

Never texted her back once yet.

People want what they can't have because it makes life exciting to chase after something I guess. If you had everything you wanted life would be predictable.

Get over your ex and it'll be the best thing you'll ever do, not healthy to be dependant on anything that much.

memphis12

Don Juan
Reaction score
think your rite there like. Whenever i splt with a girl, like last week for example. I go through my phone txtn every lass on it and see who responds, usually them all and i just have bit banter with them and i feel alot better.. But think someone was rite when they said it was a power thing and that maybe i should stop living in the past.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and wanted nothing to do with her except the odd time i have slept with her

so its not the fact that i love her
Love her?

You don't know what you want.

one week you can't be bothered with her, the next you love her.

which is it?

I say it's because you can't have her. She now has the power - she rejected you.

this is way to much drama - move on.