Why this site is so Important! PS - I just got released from a police cell

Thunderchild

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
No doubt the title of this post will give you some idea of why Im writing this but in a nutshell, the tips and principles of this site are PRICELES or golden. Follow them and you cannot go wrong. the main thing is to STICK TO THEM. No exceptions! No softness! No deviting from the path!

Heres my story, and you'll see why!

Around two years ago, I stat dating a girl whom we'll know from this point as Leah! Things are good at first, BACK WHEN I WAS FOLLOWING THE SYSTEM. She followed me, she f****d on demand, she was the giver, i was the one being chased! Life was good!

Around two months in, AFC here decided to spill his guts that he loves her, tells her she means more to him than anything and basically hands his ass to her on a plate! I became soft and over time needy. Giving gifts, sending her flowers when she did something wrong, apologising for anything, being submissive and generally becoming a soft lump of castrated lard. My balls, her handbag, you get the idea.

Now two years later, she has kicked me out, I am stuck with two beautiful but none the less absent children, and she decided today that she would get me arrested for asault and criminal damage which I never comitted. On top of all that Im heavily in debt and skint!

Fortunately as I didnt comitt the above ofences an because there was no evidence I have been released and am back at my dear old moma's house!

So take this as a lesson guys;

NO softness, NO exceptions, NO lovy-dovey bulls*** and for goodness sake no flowers of any kind.

Theres the lesson!

I am the example!

LISTEN an Learn. The system is only perfect if you stick to it!

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry for ya buddy
you learned it hard way, why did you forgot this forum for those two years?

Thunderchild

Reaction score
She wouldnt let me use internet, including consficating/smashing numerous smartphones. Again my fault

DrPhysique

Don Juan
Reaction score
What... the ****...

You going to court? Also, by 2 absent children, you mean you have 2 kids with you right now?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Troll

The_Crack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
Just checked post history.

Strong troll is strong. I remember when trolling actually meant something.
how is this a troll? He isn't intuiting a new belief onto us or expressing some new idea or whatever.
He's just saying whats happened to him and his experience.
is it trolling to say believe in the DJ bible? lol okay

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The same shyt happened to my brother so there is validity to it.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like this lesson you gave. You didn't "divert" from the path - you went way off in the opposite direction. You were putting on an act in the beginning - then revealed your true colors after a short while. What did you expect?

What you did isn't wrong - you just did it all too soon. It doesn't matter WHEN you come on too strong - its still not going to work. You can't act as a challenge, gain her interest, then pull a 180. You have to give more and more as time goes on. Not throw it all out there at once. Not in the beginning, not after a couple months, not ever. You can't go against what attracted them to you in the first place.

When you say no softness, no flowers, etc - you're talking extremes. These things aren't bad - in moderation. You don't have to do them all the time... Once in a while is ok.

Your mindset is wrong. It's the age-old nice guy vs jerk dilemma. Neither extreme works. Becoming a jerk because being the nice guy didn't work is nonsense. Find a healthy balance instead.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These things actually do happen, instead of calling every poster a troll why don't you guys disect the truth from the post. These things can happen and the message of the post is real.