why or how come she is nice to me?

b3y0ndUrf34r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, belivie or not, I'm not use to nice girls. (if that even exist)

There is this girl at work that is super nice to me and from time to time she will tell me how crazy things will be/get in bed.

My question is, how come she is so nice? I haven't done anything to "work" for her. It's like shes throwing her ***** at my face and instead of me taking it, I get suspicious instead.

I'm not saying she is perfect, she told me storys about how much she ****s around and so on, but as you guys can tell, shes honest about it.

Thoughts?

Why would a girl be nice in the first place?

I see her being a ***** to others.

Derfel

Don Juan
Reaction score
overthinking

If you get a hard from her, try her. But please stop thinking about her when you are not with her.

Let the world around you just happen.

Even if she is just playing with you. When you go for it she will either take it or leave it.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking about how many c0cks she's riding wouldn't immediately make me think she's being nice to me. WTF?
She's another casualty of feminism who think that to be equal, she has to fvck around and talk about it like men do.
Don't fool yourself with this one. She's using you to validate her slvttishness. Just laugh and say something like: "Wow, that's crazy" and either change the subject or (my strongest tip) walk away.
Fvck her if you must, but don't put her on a pedestal.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Beyond Earth,
Be very careful about screwing around at work,very easy to be targeted if she gets upset with you...They will always believe her!...If after consideration you still want go ahead then she can only ever be a Plate....Always use prorection and don't get too emotionally involved!

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Beyond Earth,
Be very careful about screwing around at work,very easy to be targeted if she gets upset with you...They will always believe her!...If after consideration you still want go ahead then she can only ever be a Plate....Always use prorection and don't get too emotionally involved!

I banged a girl at work. I pissed her off because she found out I was a player. I got laid off in the first round of cuts.

That's what happens when you sh!t where you eat.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate to say it but im so used to women being unfriendly that i get very suspicious, even angry if one of them is nice to me or shows me an IOI these days, its so shocking and out of the ordinary to me, just cant bring myself to believe a woman could genuinely be interested in me as a human being, i cant make myself believe it no matter how hard i try