why men are men

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah - wtf - the stupid thing censored the word 'water' in saltw*ater.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oldguy said:
Probably not that many. But when it comes to a pet that's another story. This just happened this week in Minneapolis:

http://www.startribune.com/local/17247504.html
Big difference though, she saved her pet dog. Where's the story where a woman saves her husband?

That's the matrix. The dog, worth the risk, child, of course, but us guys are easily replaced as husbands. In fact, it's mostlikely preferred in most cases.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would probably enjoy the finalist film from 2008 Sydney Tropfest shorts entitled Great White Hunters. In it one sees the typical Aussie beach shark fisherman solving his problem of how to get his big bait out past the breakers. His solution, they take turns swimming it out on a surf board.

I like the part where someone just returns on his board and they already have a hookup. Later they reel in a juvenile white pointer. As one observes, this must mean that sometimes we are virtually dropping it on their heads.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
how many women would jump on top of a croc to try and save their husband?

btw, is it just me, or does that lady look damn old for 36?
Would a woman jump on a croc to save her hubbie. Maybe she would UNLESS she just had her hair done..

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once saved Mrs. Tomassi and one of our dogs from being pulled under by a very cold, very swift Truckee river when we lived near Lake Tahoe.

It was a spring run off from a very snowy winter and one of our dogs swam across it to get at a duck on the opposite side. He made it over, but coming back he was already wet & cold and the river took him. He drifted down about a quarter mile and got to our side, but the bank was too sheer and he couldn't get up and out so Mrs. Tomassi jumps in after him! I knew she'd be next because she was wearing sweat pants and they get heavy. She managed to grab the dog (about the size of a Lab) and then grab a big root in the side of the river wall, but the current was too swift and the water was ƒucking cold. I could see she wasn't going to be able to do what she thought she could, so I went in at this point. I managed to fight the current, but that cold water made my body feel like splinters were being shoved into my legs. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out indefinitely, so I picked the dog up and literally heaved him up over the bank. After that I picked up Mrs. Tomassi and did the same to her. I had jeans on and they were like wearing icy cement at this point, but I managed to grab the same root my wife had been holding and had enough upper body strength left to climb it hand over hand to get out.

That was some crazy sh!t. We both agreed after that, that if the dog ever did something that stupid again we'd just go to the pound and look for another dog.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crockeee!

gio saved me from drowning about a year before we got married. damn rip tide!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex must have been amazing after both those harrowing events. :crackup:

"Ooh ahh! You're my hero!!" :crackup: