why married guys have no sex?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was having this discussion with some friends of mine.

Why the majority of guys who are married and have children complain that they do not have sex with their wives anymore? or they have it but very rarely? like every two, three months??

Is it because they become too beta?
Is it because once women have children they do not want sex anymore?
Is it because after several years with the same guy their vaginas dry?

If you think about it it is kind of scary if you want to create a family someday...

Thoughts?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because being with the same person every day is not natural and you eventually get annoyed with each other. People need space or they will find stuff to fight about which women love (drama)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true at all in my case...I have sex minimum 3-4 times a week. It would be more if my wife could handle it. I'm pretty much ready to go 24/7...I'm in great shape, have great hormonal profiles and bring it.

My wife already knows if we aren't having sex enough I can go out and get it elsewhere so she would never take that chance...

In many cases it's because they probably aren't very good at sex to begin with, they are fat so they don't turn their wives on anymore, and because they lack testosterone and have elevated estrogen...hence their fat gain.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can certainly be that the woman never got with the man because she wanted sex to begin with but because she wanted resources, and other such causes on the woman's part, but look at most middle age/married men.

Are they fit? no - the big majority is out of shape with bad posture and run the spectrum from skinny-fat to obese.
Do they have good game for their wives? and can their wives respect them as a man? no.
Is their testosterone going strong? probably not, not least because of said factors in themselves.
Do they take care of their looks properly (for instance fixing balding somehow)? probably not.
And so on, so forth.

These things shut down the woman's psychological sex drive which dries her ***** up. You cannot blame women for not wanting to have sex with these kinds of men, women are NOT the enemy, our sh!tty culture is. You really think a fit man with drive for his own life (to whatever HE wants), a healthy testosterone level and solid game would run out of pvssy because women don't want to fvck?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
It can certainly be that the woman never got with the man because she wanted sex to begin with but because she wanted resources, and other such causes on the woman's part, but look at most middle age/married men.

Are they fit? no - the big majority is out of shape with bad posture and run the spectrum from skinny-fat to obese.
Do they have good game for their wives? and can their wives respect them as a man? no.
Is their testosterone going strong? probably not, not least because of said factors in themselves.
Do they take care of their looks properly (for instance fixing balding somehow)? probably not.
And so on, so forth.

These things shut down the woman's psychological sex drive which dries her ***** up. You cannot blame women for not wanting to have sex with these kinds of men, women are NOT the enemy, our sh!tty culture is. You really think a fit man with drive for his own life (to whatever HE wants), a healthy testosterone level and solid game would run out of pvssy because women don't want to fvck?
I'm on some other forums. Most married men aren't keeping up with the single market, nor should they have to, it's two entirely different worlds. However if you want the most you can get out of life, you SHOULD be marketable on the single market even if you are in committed relationships.

We had a guy on one of the websites I'm affiliated with he had a sexy and drippingly attractive wife. She wouldn't put out. He couldn't even TOUCH her, it was not allowed, and there was nothing wrong with him, he actually was in the top 1% on many accords:

1. $350k/yr salary as a top level salesman
2. Built like a NFL Defensive back, tight abs and strong musculature
3. Handsome face, he actually could be a model
4. Charismatic, charming a lot of women wanted to hop on his pipe

This guy was not boning and could not even TOUCH his wife, and she would represent upper echelon of the single market, except the lack of putting out.

She didn't put out because she didn't HAVE to and it made her feel EMPOWERED over him not to give it.

Do you think feministic society is encouraging wives to flood their men with sex? NO. It's promoting that she doesn't have to do it if she doesn't want to and it's her body.

So in many cases, you can have this stud of a man, get cuckholded because he is simply in a power struggle with someone greedy.

The guy I mentioned to you, could lay a bunch of ladies, he had to keep up his appearance because it was part of the job. But he only wanted to bone his own wife...

So their problem like many was simply a power struggle.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrgoodstuff said:
I'm on some other forums. Most married men aren't keeping up with the single market, nor should they have to, it's two entirely different worlds. However if you want the most you can get out of life, you SHOULD be marketable on the single market even if you are in committed relationships.

We had a guy on one of the websites I'm affiliated with he had a sexy and drippingly attractive wife. She wouldn't put out. He couldn't even TOUCH her, it was not allowed, and there was nothing wrong with him, he actually was in the top 1% on many accords:

1. $350k/yr salary as a top level salesman
2. Built like a NFL Defensive back, tight abs and strong musculature
3. Handsome face, he actually could be a model
4. Charismatic, charming a lot of women wanted to hop on his pipe

This guy was not boning and could not even TOUCH his wife, and she would represent upper echelon of the single market, except the lack of putting out.

She didn't put out because she didn't HAVE to and it made her feel EMPOWERED over him not to give it.

Do you think feministic society is encouraging wives to flood their men with sex? NO. It's promoting that she doesn't have to do it if she doesn't want to and it's her body.

So in many cases, you can have this stud of a man, get cuckholded because he is simply in a power struggle with someone greedy.

The guy I mentioned to you, could lay a bunch of ladies, he had to keep up his appearance because it was part of the job. But he only wanted to bone his own wife...

So their problem like many was simply a power struggle.
My wife already knows I will get it elsewhere if she doesn't provide it. And she knows I can get it. And I've told her pretty much that verbatim, straight up. Dude needs to grab his balls.

If I was him I'd try and initiate, if she said No or I'm tired or whatever else,I'd calmly say No problem. Get in the shower, get dressed up nice, put on my good cologne and nice shoes and say I'll see you later. When she asks Where are you going,I'd say You are tired, don't worry about it. Then I'd proceed to go out and get laid.Eventually she will either get the hint and put out or leave.
Best believe he has side chicks who have no problem putting out. I know I would. And the wife probably does too.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
My wife already knows I will get it elsewhere if she doesn't provide it. And she knows I can get it. And I've told her pretty much that verbatim, straight up. Dude needs to grab his balls.

If I was him I'd try and initiate, if she said No or I'm tired or whatever else,I'd calmly say No problem. Get in the shower, get dressed up nice, put on my good cologne and nice shoes and say I'll see you later. When she asks Where are you going,I'd say You are tired, don't worry about it. Then I'd proceed to go out and get laid.Eventually she will either get the hint and put out or leave.
Best believe he has side chicks who have no problem putting out. I know I would. And the wife probably does too.
The guy actually DID NOT get a side piece on her. He was stuck in a dilemma of "why do I have to bone someone on the side, when I already have a female". And he was still attracted to his wife, he knew he was being done dirty and couldn't pull the trigger.

I feel that yes a spouse should know you will be screwing someone else if they won't put out at a reasonable rate.

And yes, I'm not going to have a lifestyle of taking care of you and being forced to find sex outside the house, I will do this until you come to your senses and at some point I will drop you.

It makes no sense to be responsible and support another adult who can't even open their legs for me.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrgoodstuff said:
The guy actually DID NOT get a side piece on her. He was stuck in a dilemma of "why do I have to bone someone on the side, when I already have a female". And he was still attracted to his wife, he knew he was being done dirty and couldn't pull the trigger.
So in other words he had kept a beta mindset. See how simple it was at its core?

Even if you take steroids and/or work out, have 100 billion in the bank, have a great set of hobbies you like and so on, it'll just be a facade unless you are not beta.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
Why the majority of guys who are married and have children complain that they do not have sex with their wives anymore?
Because they were stupid enough to get married under societal conditions where women have no obligation to meet their part of the contract.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
So in other words he had kept a beta mindset. See how simple it was at its core?

Even if you take steroids and/or work out, have 100 billion in the bank, have a great set of hobbies you like and so on, it'll just be a facade unless you are not beta.
Even if he got his side piece should he be stuck taking care of her? She didn't work...

I think no. You cheat for a while, and let them know you are unable to justify your relationship with them and allow them to recover. If they don't want to put out, they can leave.

The only problem with marriage, is women get to take a pound of flesh or more on the way out.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrgoodstuff said:

I feel that yes a spouse should know you will be screwing someone else if they won't put out at a reasonable rate.

And yes, I'm not going to have a lifestyle of taking care of you and being forced to find sex outside the house, I will do this until you come to your senses and at some point I will drop you.

It makes no sense to be responsible and support another adult who can't even open their legs for me.
Guarantee he only would have had to do what I suggested once or twice before his wife literally raped him one day when he walked in the door. Women hate losing to another woman and that would have been the ultimate loss and she would know it was 100% her fault.

Reaction score
I've read articles the cite studies that go both way, some say married men get more sex other say they get less. Bottom line though, at least IMO, it doesn't matter. If you're a strong masculine man who learns how to turn on a woman, she be ready for sex almost anytime you want it whether you're married or not. Personally though, I'd rather find an awesome woman to marry. Just takes time, no settling for a woman less than awesome.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrgoodstuff said:
Even if he got his side piece should he be stuck taking care of her? She didn't work...

I think no. You cheat for a while, and let them know you are unable to justify your relationship with them and allow them to recover. If they don't want to put out, they can leave.

The only problem with marriage, is women get to take a pound of flesh or more on the way out.
No sh!t. That's why you never make yourself liable to being ripped off by a woman in the first place, which he clearly not only didn't do but didn't have the guts to fix either, he had put too much of his ego and resources into that woman.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had that problem when I had a "wifey" though we were not married.

I mean one refusal would mean its over and she knew it. When I woke up I put it in. When I go to bed I put it in. At noon, yep you guessed right.

If you want your woman you will fuk her how can she say no its a compliment. I think this comes from guys who get bored with their girls.

This is why fuk this "living together" bs

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Multiple reasons, but the main one is that they know they've got you by the balls so they don't have to.

Your whole perspective changes when the right pressures are in place.

The reason you tend to get more sex before marriage is because they don't have a hook in you (unless you have kids) and that provides some added motivation on top of things being newer.

Some women are only after resources and will fake being into a man the entire time or least will go into it with lukewarm feelings.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because men get comfortable... let themselves go... and let their wives control sh!t.

Since men no longer want to put effort towards themselves, they surrender a bit of their manhood to the wives which does nothing for the woman's emotional attraction.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Because they were stupid enough to get married under societal conditions where women have no obligation to meet their part of the contract.
Bingo,

They get shame by their families, current gf and actually think that once they get married, they can relax.

Can't get married in a society where divorce is a business and anymore exposing the fact that the system isn't fair to men get attacked.

So for those men, they need to start thinking outside the box, start hitting the gym or explore options outside. It really doesn't need to be this way.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, if I got married I'd probably lose attraction to her fast.

I like having a regular sex partner but when it gets "comfortable" is when I lose interest in sex

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because women don't need men in today's society.
Through the ages, women needed men to survive in a harsh unforgiving world.
So they never had "headaches", they were never rude etc because to risk making the man so unhappy that he'd leave would mean poverty and almost certain death.
Today, women don't need to keep their man happy, satisfied and unwilling to leave. They can deny sex whenever they want because they no longer have to give a fvck about a man's happiness.
If he leaves, they can survive quite easily on their own.
To make it worse, there'll be 10 other thirsty men lining up to put up with her shyt behaviour just for a chance of fvcking her.
You don't respect something you don't need, and this absence of respect means no desire to consider their man's needs or happiness.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:

And so on, so forth.

If he is stuck on his wife having to give it up he might not be able to fvck no matter how fit and good looking it is! It may be a power struggle in that she doesn't have to give it and she feels empowered being the gatekeeper to sex, and she has no incentive because it makes her feel over him not to provide it. Have you guys ever thought many of the husbands being cheated are not due to being worthless lumps, or not attractive in some way, or whatever, but simply because a female thinks she doesn't have to do it so she doesn't. In the single life many of them follow suite with friends and do it to get attention and special favors. It was always like that...gg