Why is the media making such a big deal over a supermodel marrying a basketbal coach?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this comment summed it up:

Another example of Slate's 'brave new world' POV, where the norm they are aggressively pushing is that good-looking guys are supposed to be thrilled to be with obnoxious, fat, ugly Rottweilers, and how dare men go with beautiful women?

If anything the opposite is the problem in real life...go to your local malls...its a bunch of rosie o donnell landwhales with dudes who at least hit the treadmill twice a week

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called hating. People always hate other people doing what they can't.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking it's glorification of "bread and circuses", See, you can pull hot women even if you are only a coach. Forgetting to mention he made it in business before going back to coaching

FrogWife

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, is this guy considered "ugly'? I think he's attractive and they seem like an appropriately-matched couple.

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because women are genetically wired through evolution to prefer a man with status or wealth the same way men are wired to prefer hot women. This girl goes against her evolutionary tendencies

Most women are not attractive enough to attain such a high status man so they have to settle with what they can get. This women didnt have to settle, she is very attractive, but she chose to do so. She must have something wrong with her. Oh wait, she has morals and is not shallow. She prob loves that guy for who he is. That guy doesnt give a **** about her other than her looks however so I feel sorry for her

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rearea said:
Because women are genetically wired through evolution to prefer a man with status or wealth the same way men are wired to prefer hot women. This girl goes against her evolutionary tendencies

Most women are not attractive enough to attain such a high status man so they have to settle with what they can get. This women didnt have to settle, she is very attractive, but she chose to do so. She must have something wrong with her. Oh wait, she has morals and is not shallow. She prob loves that guy for who he is. That guy doesnt give a **** about her other than her looks however so I feel sorry for her

It's the money dude trust me.

Tupac said it best, he said a year before he had fame he was in a club, with his back against the wall wishing a woman would pay him attention.

He said a year later after he dropped his first album, he went back to that same club and women was literally ripping his shirt off back.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She certainly does. Women love money and status.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's the head coach of a university basketball team. Why are they talking about this guy like he's some sort of loser? He's going to be making $300k a year, that isn't bad. What do they expect this woman to deserve - a king? No wonder women's entitlement issues are out of control. She isn't even that attractive, if you ask me.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are lots of ex cheerleader/strippers in Florida looking to cash $$$ on older, richer dudes

....this angers fat East coast intellectual women who are not hawt enough to land rich men and don't realize their PHDs are useless in attracting such men.

so east coast feminist intellectuals get mad at hotties :yes: :crackup:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well after reading the post I change my opnion of "because he wasn't the player" to "well don't matter what you do people will hate"

could be both too, who knows?

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
It's the money dude trust me.

Tupac said it best, he said a year before he had fame he was in a club, with his back against the wall wishing a woman would pay him attention.

He said a year later after he dropped his first album, he went back to that same club and women was literally ripping his shirt off back.
Women who frequent clubs are generally retarded. Thats why I dont associate with them. I go once in awhile to dance and I have never ripped a shirt off of ones back. Men at clubs just view you as a **** object, not a human being so I avoid dating anyone I meet at a club.

The last guy who tried to get me at a club was so annoying. He kept bragging about how much money he makes and how girls are so intimidated by his status and money. Asked for my number. The next day he texted me asking me to "come over and watch a movie with him." Sleazeball. Man, he didnt like it when I said "no thanks, not intimidated by you at all except for your arrogance."