Why is she doing this?

PimpOfTheSouth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ex Girlfriend who lost interest in me, still continues to try and talk to me despite the fact that I changed my number. Im assuming she got the new number through one of my family members. I already wished her goodluck with her life and everything before i changed the number. I had a severe case of Oneitis with this girl. She is now calling me private pretty often. So People what do you think?

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your pushing her away is causing her to want to chase you more. there was a reason you wanted to break it off with her but maybe the attention she is giving you is rekindling some of those old flames.

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know your oneitis is going to flare up again if you get back with her - unless you can control your emotions with her - one way to deal with those is to occupy your mind and time with things like other chicks and interests, sports, hobbies, work, school, etc.

One way to cut her off is to not have any real phone conversation when she calls, just outright ask for sex - if she's stalling tell her she's wasting your time and hang up on her. And if she's up for it, don't get emotionally involved, just bang and split - she is likely to spit you back out soon after if you go lady gaga over her.

PimpOfTheSouth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I think your right about that, but thats a reason why I havent talked to her since I have changed my number. I only changed it 2 1/2 weeks ago and shes already trying to contact me. She private calls often which to me is wierd when shes the one that lost interest in me. So why the hell is she trying to get at me now?

parrot84

Don Juan
Reaction score
PimpOfTheSouth said:
Ex Girlfriend who lost interest in me, still continues to try and talk to me despite the fact that I changed my number. Im assuming she got the new number through one of my family members. I already wished her goodluck with her life and everything before i changed the number. I had a severe case of Oneitis with this girl. She is now calling me private pretty often. So People what do you think?
Hey man .. Probably the guy(s) she was really interested in DUMPED her and now she comes back to you (the reliable sucker) ! DO you want to be the reliable sucker ? Either way you deserve what you want!

Either you listen to me or learn the hard way! CUT CONTACT COMPLETELY! Block HER CELL PHONE! BLOCK THE IM! It's easy! Your future is in your hands! DO IT!

Igetit!

Reaction score
PimpOfTheSouth said:
She private calls often which to me is wierd when shes the one that lost interest in me.
This is weird. She lost interest in you ,but yet she continues to contact you. Well,this I do know:if she keeps trying to contact you,but at the same time she has no interest in getting back into a relationship with you,then she's just being an attention wh0re. You said that you used to have oneitis over her. So if you used to call her all the time,text her,initiate getting together and spending time with her,then it's just all the attention from you that she misses.

PimpOfTheSouth said:
So why the hell is she trying to get at me now?
Well,you could just ask her why she keeps calling you. It's a direct question,so you may get a direct answer,but I doubt it. She'll probably just give you some little song and dance,but the true answer will leak out more through what she doesn't say than what she says.

You can try that,but I think it's just attention she's after.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Press *77 on your phone and activate anonymous call rejection on your phone. This will block out all anonymous and private calls to your phone. The person on the other end will receive a message that you do not accept private calls. You can read more here: http://www.privacycorps.com/pages/anonymous-call-rejection.htm

Once you've done this she'll have no choice, but to display her number to call you. When she does you can let her have a relationship with your answering machine.

PimpOfTheSouth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I changed my number she would private after I didnt initiate contact with her for more than a week. We were together for four years but its as if she dont want to be with me now but wants to be with me in the future and im not waiting on her. She Private calls about every two days.. she actually has sent me two texts seeing how I was doing. She also texted me from a number I have never seen before yesterday?

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PimpOfTheSouth said:
Sounds like my ex. Some women (especially manipulative vain ones) need to be wanted. by everyone. She wants to see that you miss her, and pine for her. As soon as she is satisfied she'll stop talking to you, until she needs another confidence "fix". She's a junkie.

The best way to deal with this is be like "I'm sorry, lots going on, too busy to talk to you." It's like a shot through the heart. Make sure she only hears about the fun things you do wtihout her, and how your life is the best it's been in years. And if it isn't the best its been in years, make it that way!

PimpOfTheSouth

Don Juan
Reaction score
But whats wierd is that when I do open up to her and start talking to her she starts texting me verses of songs constantly! She loves being in constant contact with me like she doesnt want me to go but she wants to have her cake and eat it to. Thats why I finally changed my number its like she wanted me but after she did all her wild stuff shes hoping ill be there in the end.

PimpOfTheSouth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Ok Its been about a week since she has private called me so we have now officially had no contact for the longest time ever. 1 Month. Today I got an Email from her and this is exactly how it was written..

hey, how have you been doing its been some time now huh??
well you don't have to respond back i'm not expecting you too..:) hope your doing good...byebye.

What is everybodys opinions on this?

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PimpOfTheSouth said:
Ok Its been about a week since she has private called me so we have now officially had no contact for the longest time ever. 1 Month. Today I got an Email from her and this is exactly how it was written..

hey, how have you been doing its been some time now huh??
well you don't have to respond back i'm not expecting you too..:) hope your doing good...byebye.

What is everybodys opinions on this?
Sounds like you two had a good reason to break up.

Normally I don't advise being in any way rude about cutting all contact, but since she's irritating/stalking you, or making it hard to move on, I'd politely ask her to not speak to you for <insert 1-5 years here, or ever>.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex girlfriend and I broke up 5 months and she still continues to contact me, and I STILL ignore her.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's doing this because she knows you're like a job she can quit and always have an opening to go back to just in case her current job doesn't work out.

She wants to keep the line of communications open to prevent you from hiring another employee.

Teej

Don Juan
Reaction score
You two broke up for a reason. Don't waste your valuable time, nothing good can come of it at this point.
I agree with Faded Image; girls do this to keep themselves feeling secure in the event that maybe they let go of a good thing they'll never replace. They typically doubt their decisions and need to know that they have a way back if worse comes to worst and they never find a guy of your caliber. In short, she's insecure...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She lost interest in you, but it does not mean that you can't make yourself useful in her life.

You see women get off knowing that you still want them and will give them attention even after they break up with you. However the only way she knows how to get you back is by acting like she is sparingly interested in you in order to give you enough hope so you will agree to her LJBF line.

If you will attempt to make a move on her, she will act shocked and surprised and tell you that she is seeing someone else and you will end up kicking yourself and wondering what the hell you were doing there.

Move on, she isn't on your side no more.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with damage on this one.
she isn't on your side anymore.