why is she doing this PART 2

Bandit

Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice you buddies have given me.
But maybe I gave another picture of this girl. Let me see if you all still see her the same........
She comes from a poor humble home and is not intrested in money or things like all the other bit**es like. She did not want to be in miss texas pagent in the first place but they needed a girl at the last minute so they asked her if she wanted to be just because she is pretty. She tells me she does not like that stuff and she wished she had never said yes. Also, for some weird reason it seems like if all her sisters know me cause everytime that I call they act like if I'm part of the family and like if everybody knows me there in the family. Also, we spend an average of 3 hrs on the phone every single day even on weekends during going out times. If she is just playing with me why so much enjoyable time on the phone. About her dating other guys well, my brothers and friends still live in that town and always see her in the hottest bars in town and they told me that she is never with other guys or anything like that. (These were the bars were we held hands and made out) I have come across alot of bit**es like the ones you guys mentioned and I don't even think twice nexting them. But I think she is different than them and that is why I'm spending so much time in this relationship.

But if you guys still think I'm just lying to myself well tell me please so that I can move on.

Thank you DJ buddies

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm........

What does all of this matter? Long distant relationship still sucks bro. Been there done that, dont wanna do it again.

But hay thats just me...

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
unfortunatly I have to agree, saying it simple it sucks....

If you realy feel strong about her, and think you can handle it I wish you the best of luck, I've done it once and never again.

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well it sounds to me like she is a really nice girl. the fact that she didnt want to be miss texas is interesting. it means she may not be the stuck up model bwitch type as some were assuming.

so since you obviously like her, i say "go for it." try to make it work. try to get her to commit to something. or try to get her face to face and just come out. subtle but direct. not pathetic of AFC is though, of course.

"i really like you, i want to start seing you on a serious basis, not just as friends. i think we really click, and i wonder if you feel the same way." or whatever. at least then, youll know how she feels. and see what develops. SInce you seem to have talked with her ALOT, i think that she should have definitely made her decision by now (whether or not she is attracted to you). like that film commercial, i like to say that, you know: go for it. "Polaroid. See what develops."

but since she's so far, or if you get the vibe that she just wants to be friends, then you should move on. see other girls, dont get fixated on her if you cant have her.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
The fact that you're spending so much time on the phone is a very obvious indicator that she's interested in you. If the sisters like you, you may not be "in" with the girl, but you are definitely not "out" with a girl; if the sisters begin to badmouth you to her, then you've got a problem, but this doesn't seem to be the case. (Off the subject, it's like a different situation if the parents like you: the girl gets disinterested in you. Having parental endorsement prior to actualkly getting to go out with the girl is like a death sentence.)

Another interesting thing is that she's so hot, yet she's avoiding actually hooking up with guys she meets at bars. (Impressive: most women have to apply to get into a beauty pagent; very few get asked.) This could mean she has somebody else on her mind.

Long distance relationships suck... how far apart are you and her?

Bandit

Reaction score
Well we are about 5hrs apart and I go to that town at least once a month cause that is were my parents live. Also, I got one more year of college left and I will probably be going back once I finish college. So that is why I still have hope of the relationship working out.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
Ok, the five hours apart thing is bad, but the fact you'll be back in town next year, that's a good thing.

I wouldn't worry about it. Keep in touch with her, and try to continue the monthly meetings and long phone calls. E-mail and especially instant messenger is very, very good over long distances... instant messenger allows you to project more of your personality to her. I keep in touch with most of my family and friends who are out of state via instant messenger, and it works wonders at being able to make it seem as if you're not that far apart.

Have you invited her out to your college for a weekend yet? WHY NOT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Bandit

Reaction score
Yeah maybe she will come over next weekend for a party!!!

Do you all wanna see my girl? I will post a picture of us later.