Why is it okay to show female male violence

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watch this show ICarly (for my son) and I notied that they show a female(Sam) repeatedly hitting a male (Freddie). I am a little disturbed and actually don't want him to watch the show but he loves it. I actually want him to watch more shows with violence. He loves these girlie shows because his aunts like them. I remember when I was a kid I would look at shows like thundercats and masters of the universe, and powerangers. Now I have to look at shows about girls and their feelins and blah blah. I don't know things look bad for the male race.

Reaction score
Dude, western world is femenized, wtf do you want? Television son, all of it, especially the children's shows, is weaponized. :eek:

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
highconscienceness said:
Dude, western world is femenized, wtf do you want? Television son, all of it, especially the children's shows, is weaponized. :eek:
I guess I want it to be okay for a boy to smack a girl around on t.v. That would be going to far wouldn't it.

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you know about the global feminazi conspiracy to rid us males of our testicles. Duh. I think that pretty much explains what is going on here.

I'm kidding around.

If you wanna see guys beat on women I think you got some deeper issues going on.

There are social norms, and one of them is guys don't hit women, which many and most people agree with in our society. It'd be in your best interest to just accept this and not worry about further trivial ****.

Last edited:

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outsider said:
Don't you know about the global feminazi conspiracy to rid us males of our testicles. Duh. I think that pretty much explains what is going on here.

I'm kidding around.

If you wanna see guys beat on women I think you got some deeper issues going on.

There are social norms, and one of them is guys don't hit women, which many and most people agree with in our society. It'd be in your best interest to just accept this and not worry about further trivial ****.
So it is socially acceptable to see a women beat up on a man. I don't think that is the social norm my friend. To make men seem weak or stupid in comparsion to women. This is the anything else section so trivial things usually get posted here. For instance 9/11 conspiracy theories or, why the teaparty will ruin the country.

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a fairly simple situation. Take the time to tell your kid that if a girl punches him or hurts him, tell him to punch or hurt her right back. Tell him to treat boys and girls the same.

It may be good advice in terms of psychological health but it could mess up your kid's life.. That's your call.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fixed.

Chosen1 said:
I am a little disturbed and actually don't want him to watch television but he loves it. I actually want him to watch less television.
TV is a distorted, brainwashing, time wasting and addictive reality meant to keep people in the dark and believe what they see as the truth while forgetting their own reality while expecting more from life as a result.

You best limit his tv exposure as much as possible and when he grows older keep him busy with sports/hobbies that he won't have time to watch tv.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, yes, the scenes where the woman gets mad and slaps a guy and he stands there like a dunce even when he's done absolutely nothing wrong and then a minute later they're hugging.

And you end up screaming at the tv "WTF DUDE WALK THE FVCK OUT AND DON'T ANSWER THE PHONE FOR TWO WEEKS!!"