Why her having a "boyfriend" should not stop you.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
I hear alot of guys complaining that most of the attractive women already have boyfriends. While this is true for the most part, a woman is not officially taken until she has a "ring on her finger".

Plain and simple, women choose the men and alot of women are insecure when they don't have a man so they will latch on to the first guy they find somewhat attractive (eventhough, she can probably do better)

I also think most women (unless they are engaged) are still looking for something better to come along.

While one should NEVER hit on a girl with her boyfriend right there (disrespectful), don't be discouraged if a girl has a boyfriend.

How do you know you aren't alot more attractive or intelligent than her current boyfriend?

I have seen plenty of guys who don't deserve the attractive girl they are with.

If the relationship isn't too serious, she WILL leave her boyfriend for you if you are a better package.

The only downside to this is, she might do the same thing to you.

So, if you are decent looking guy and you are confident, there is NO NEED TO WORRY!!

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
This is all fine and well, unless the boyfriend is jealous, and she lets him know whats happening. Thats when assault and battery happen.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
This is all fine and well, unless the boyfriend is jealous, and she lets him know whats happening. Thats when assault and battery happen.
Assault and battery on the girl or the guy?

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
Assault and battery on the girl or the guy?
If it's me, the guy gets physical abuse and the girl gets UNTOLD mental and psycological abuse.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 (eventhough said:
No disrespect, But you would not fit into this category. Save yourself the time and energy and use it on a women who is available. Things will go smoother for you

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
logic1 said:
No disrespect, But you would not fit into this category. Save yourself the time and energy and use it on a women who is available. Things will go smoother for you
I don't know what you mean?

What I meant is, there are short, balding pudgy guys dating attractive women. I am tall, dark and handsome. Don't you think any woman would prefer the latter?

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion is, most self respecting men would not try and pick up a women with a boyfriend

Your reasoning is sound. But on my take it comes down to the respect factor.
And yes if you accomplished it she would do the same to you.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The only downside to this is, she might do the same thing to you."

Bingo!

Which is why if you are going to be a bottom feeder and try and destroy someone else's relationship make sure you are only doing it to get laid and not make that chick that would leave her boyfriend into your new prospect for a LTR girlfriend as this type of woman does not possess the character or quality necessary to deserve your love and once one of you end the relationship regardless of who ends it you will feel like the biggest fool that ever walked the earth for fishing in what you knew to be a tainted well.

The famous phrase "you can't turn a ho into a housewife" rings true and for men that try I can only quote Wesley Snipes Blade character...

"Some motha fvckas are always tryin to ice skate up hill."

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"The only downside to this is, she might do the same thing to you."

Bingo!

Which is why if you are going to be a bottom feeder and try and destroy someone else's relationship make sure you are only doing it to get laid and not make that chick that would leave her boyfriend into your new prospect for a LTR girlfriend as this type of woman does not possess the character or quality necessary to deserve your love and once one of you end the relationship regardless of who ends it you will feel like the biggest fool that ever walked the earth for fishing in what you knew to be a tainted well.

The famous phrase "you can't turn a ho into a housewife" rings true and for men that try I can only quote Wesley Snipes Blade character...

"Some motha fvckas are always tryin to ice skate up hill."
What about these thugs and or dirtbag men who treat their girlfriends poorly. I know this one beautiful Indian girl who is going out with some gang banging piece of crap who has no respect for anyone.

Why should somebody feel guilty for trying to steal a nice cute girl from a dirtbag?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all if you were to do that you'd be playing capn save a ho which this site strongly advises against.

Second of all stealing a chick from any guy scumbag or not establishes that she's of a cheating mentality and will likely do the same to you in the future if a perceived big and better deal comes along.

Thirdly a chick that would allow herself to be mistreated by a dirtbag believes on a deep level that she is a piece of garbage and deserves ill treatment and is in love with that kind of treatment so you'll never be able to keep her anyway if you don't treat her the same way as the dirtbag thus becoming a dirtbag yourself.

Pook once said if you have to change yourself from who you really are just to get some girl then your love is not real.

I believe he was right.

Someone might quote what I just said and then make an argument well isn't changing into a DJ becoming someone you aren't just to get girls and then I would have to answer no...becoming a DJ is like polishing all the coal away from the diamond underneath.

Becoming a DJ is exposing and capitalizing on your best qualities to become the best of who you are and leave the garbage behind.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general I agree with the OP, go for it and see what comes out of it. I believe that when a girl cheats, her mind was made up about it before she met you. Even if she won't admit to it, uncounsciously she is ready to take that step. So you are nothing but an "enalber" who allows her to act on her impulse. If you re not gonna fvck her (out of honor or respect or watever) someone else will.

I ve had my fair share of girls with boyfriends so i have some experience in the matter. My advice: don't put any emotional investment in these hos. These girls are not LTR material (after all, you have first-hand proof that they will cheat on their BFs if given the opportunity) while at the same time they might be looking at you as a good "rebound". So you ll be thinking "woaw, this girl is treating me so nice, her IL is off the charts!", you ll get emotionally attached and next thing you know, she s not returning calls anymore and you get stuck trying to figure out what happened. Well, duh! most people (male and female) who get out of a relationship don't wanna get back into another one right away... so don't ve fooled by her excessive care for you.

on a more cheerful note: a girl cheating on her bf, especially for the first time (but she ll always tell you it was her first time so beware) could be the best sex you ve ever had. Especially if the boyfriend is away or she hasn't seen him in a while for watever reason, or she s fighting with him all the time instead of shagging, you will find the girl extremely horny and she will love to live out all her fantasies with you.

so go for it and... good luck!

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Becoming a DJ is exposing and capitalizing on your best qualities to become the best of who you are and leave the garbage behind.
i read/heard this idea being expressed in many different forms, but this is the best way to put it.

props to you brother

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
I don't know what you mean?

What I meant is, there are short, balding pudgy guys dating attractive women. I am tall, dark and handsome. Don't you think any woman would prefer the latter?
Yes maybe but they'd be rich or famous or extremely well socially proofed which is usually related to wealth and fame etc. Women have options, I highly doubt they get desperate and latch onto the first man they see when there are numerous to choose from. Yes they may hook up with a guy but still not rule out dumping him for a better man, but that's way easier said than done. There are lots of attractive single girls out there, but the fallacy is that it's easier to hook up with them than the taken girls. Not true at all.

MM

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
What about these thugs and or dirtbag men who treat their girlfriends poorly. I know this one beautiful Indian girl who is going out with some gang banging piece of crap who has no respect for anyone.

Why should somebody feel guilty for trying to steal a nice cute girl from a dirtbag?
The girl is indian and living in the US/UK, therefore she has been brainwashed into thinking her race is inferior to that of white americans/brits. She sees whites as superior, envys the sexy white girl that the media portrays as goddesses and wants to fit in. Therefore she dates a white guy as she sees it as a step up, even if he has a bad attitude. The guy is clever enough to know this, so abuses his power knowing she'll put up with it.

MM

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
The girl is indian and living in the US/UK, therefore she has been brainwashed into thinking her race is inferior to that of white americans/brits. She sees whites as superior, envys the sexy white girl that the media portrays as goddesses and wants to fit in. Therefore she dates a white guy as she sees it as a step up, even if he has a bad attitude. The guy is clever enough to know this, so abuses his power knowing she'll put up with it.

MM

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the guy is Puerto Rican, 5'5" and very average looking.

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
MM wht bout the white girls who go out with indian guys and i know quite a few....... sayin white guys are superior is full of crap, it could be countless reasons , maybe she is just a gold digger or just a slut in general, how are u so sure it has to do with colour....

TheNastyAfrican

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, first off I do not condone cheating. I don't think any person DJ or not should knowingly allow someone to cheat on their significant other. Now with that said here are my thoughts on girls with boyfriends.

If you just want sex, go for it. If you want a relationship avoid them at all costs. Now for my story.

My girlfriend just broke up with me two nights ago. This was a girl I'd spent months seducing. She had a boyfriend but instead of just forgetting her I set myself up to be next in line. Six days after she finally broke up with her guy she was mine. Everything was going well until last week she got distant. I kind of knew what it was, I had been worried about it from the start and ignored it. Now she's talking with her ex again, probably going to get back with him and I ended up the rebound guy, a bit hurt and quite confused.

So back to my original point. Don't expect much from girls with boyfriends, either you'll be the other guy and never get her, or you'll end up the rebound guy.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...I think a man with good self-esteem and high value would not even bother with a girl in a relationship...even for sex. Taken? Screw it. I don't NEED sex that badly that I'm going to try and get it from someone who is committed. To me, it doesn't matter if she's going to cheat with me or someone else. The fact of the matter is that if she is taken, I am not desperate enough to take her from her boyfriend even if I just want sex from her.

Come on, men. Where is the respect? Not for the boyfriend, but for yourself.

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
i met a girl a few years back who was everything i was looking for...but like the saying goes 'all the hott girls have boyfriends'...and so did she. I decided to be casual friends with her..and used the whole 'push and pull' strategy on her. A year after i met her she broke up with her boyfriend...we started to hang out more..but i still used the push pull....and 6 months later i got her and we're going strong.

I've now found out that she liked me all along...and when she became single her IL in me shot up..while mine was hovering because I had put her in my friends zone..this drove her nuts and made her want me more.

Her having a boyfriend didn't stop me from putting her in my social network...and now i'm seeing the investment pay off.