Why have I never had a gf

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
I'm tall, fit and athletic, black, and not ugly. In fact, people say I look good, but I've never done anything with a girl. The closest thing I've done was get a girl to say yes on a date, but she flaked. I kind of feel like giving up because I'm about to enter college a dweeb.

Reaction score
Ask yourself do you want a gf? how bad? what for?

I never had a long term gf but then I only desired sex so i woudl not make much off great bf material.

But im fine with that. I can accept that to get a gf requires more than having a penis.

Now to get sex requires good looks and a penis or money

P

perseverance

JPlaya said:
I'm tall, fit and athletic, black, and not ugly. In fact, people say I look good, but I've never done anything with a girl. The closest thing I've done was get a girl to say yes on a date, but she flaked. I kind of feel like giving up because I'm about to enter college a dweeb.
It's this victim mentality that you have that's the problem. When you approach women you probably give off a desperate vibe that puts them off.

Also, there seems to be some people on this forum who believe because they're black, white, asian or hispanic that you have a divine right to score women. You're black, big deal? Nobody cares, get over it. You're tall, who cares? You're fit and athletic? Who cares? The fact you are tall, fit and athletic works in your favour, women like tall, muscular men. However women do not like whiney men who worry about their lack of experience.

Your problem is not your appearance, it's your state of mind.

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
focus on self, excel at whatever you do and forget chicks, who says you are a dweeb? who cares what others think man!!!

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And how many girls have you approached and attempted o initiate dates with in the last month?

You got to put yourself out there and make some effort. They ain't gonna come to you.

Stick around here, do some reading, and apply the acquired knowledge into action.

Remember experience is the best teacher, you can spend all the time on here you want but it don't mean sh!t if you don't put forth the real world effort.

On a positive note, if you do possess the plus traits of being tall and good looking, you may have great success once you learn the methods this site advocates. Looks ain't everything, but they do help.

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
She is the only girl I've asked out, but I don't know any girls.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JPlaya said:
She is the only girl I've asked out, but I don't know any girls.
Well there you go. Ask more out. You can't base this outlook on one.

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you will enter college a dweeb and you don't know any girls

doesn't mean you will leave college a dweeb and, you'll meet plenty girls at college

you are the beginning, not the end. you are going to learn lots of things about people

this is good, it means in future when you speak to a girl, you will have more to say than "hey"

you are about to begin getting yourself a personality instead of the empty bottle you are now. you may even become an interesting person

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Judge nismo has re-entered his courthouse and found a case of oneitis.

OP, stop whining, grab life by the horns, and start asking more women out. In college, keep up your grades and improve yourself, always. Did I mention that Oneitis is bad for you? It carries a fine of 1 stressed mind, lots of lost focus, and 2 blue balls.

Don't develop another oneitis. Don't base your love life off a one case episode like you're doing here. Get it? Got it? Good.

Case dismissed.

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont trip. you are young. you are worried for nothing. keep improving yourself and you will shine in college.

fake it til you make it.

Duracell_Bunny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JPlaya said:
I'm tall, fit and athletic, black, and not ugly.
Mmm. The very first sentence of your thread gives the impression to me that you have a bit of arrogence about you.

While around women I'm assuming your thinking that very sentence? Then getting a downer as to why the chicks don't seem to be taking note of you.

While you are ahead in that aspect (which is a great thing, but not on its own), who gives a sh1t if you have an awsome body, apart from people in the gym locker room. How well do you groom? Do you concentrate on what you wear works for you? Theres a lot more to apprence than your body.

As for the big headed attidute, this needs to change - thinking on the lines of "wow she's hot, I wonder if she can impress me when I take her out" while smiling at her.

Walking into the club thinking "Oh yes, a room full of single ladies, whos first?" - not walking alone on the dancefloor pondering "I'm tall, fit and athletic, black, and not ugly. "

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're what, 17 or 18? I wish there was a gag order on people complaining they've "never" had a girlfriend at that age. You and a buttload of other guy bub. It isn't even close to being a problem yet. I never had a gf in highschool either. I was fat, a band geek, and white in an all black school at the time and had no change. Didn't give a fvck because I knew that there was a big world out there outside.

And I do better than most now because I found my spot. So will you.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay in the gym and work out like a fiend. Having muscles on top of being tall could possibly put you in the exclusive top 20% of alpha males. At that point, you'd only need minimal game. The women come to YOU when you walk in the club looking like a mma fighter.

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate how us guys have to be a certain way in order to be boyfriend material but women just have to be hot piece of meat in order to be girlfriend material

Reaction score
TIC said:
Stay in the gym and work out like a fiend. Having muscles on top of being tall could possibly put you in the exclusive top 20% of alpha males. At that point, you'd only need minimal game. The women come to YOU when you walk in the club looking like a mma fighter.
How is this?

Females in clubs and general are attracted to males with high levels of testosterone?

Being muscular, working out increases your test anablic hormones which can visually be seen not only by your boyd but your face.

I only gained 25lbs muscle but I got really chiseled sharp jawline, bright eyes, clear bright skin, prominent chin, quite large nose etc..

these are all features off high testosterone. I am horny 24/7 so it makes sense.

I see that women spot me in mall, approach me in club, shops, waiting rooms. I kid you not I sit in docs waiting room or on bus etc.. And I get fit girl sit beside me and in nightclub.

Well Im no means big yet but my life is hardcore gym and diet and my testosterone levels are high. IMO it seems the girls have a six sense to this and it auto attracts them?!?!?

Well anyway I wanna get much bigger but my hormones are for sure high and it effects the look off your face also.

I mean look at any athele or bodybuiler in shape with low bodyfat you can tell by their face not just their body they are fit and virile

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
boy i'd love to show women my balls and testosterone by literally hitting them for rejecting me

Slick Rick-NZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take this point in your life very seriously now because it could change dramatically in college or it could stay the same and be depressing if you keep failing. Get some confidence in yourself. Get some swagger. Who gives a **** about everyone else. Think that. Try not to care about girls much then you won't get hurt it won't be a big deal. Asess your freinds. R they holding you back? You are going to have to make new freinds and as many as possable. Get into as many social circles as possable. Try make freinds with the guys who are already suscsessfull with the ladies. That will not only boost your social value and make people assume you are also good with the ladies but you will learn alot. Make as many female freinds as possable they are good to ask questions when you are having female trouble and can shop with you and build your confidence. Alsoit is good to be seen with girls especially at clubs and parties. Join alot of clubs and teams and try to be good at something evein if you arn't a quater back not playing football.
Decide where you want to go and who you want to be and do it.
But you have to go out and meet people build a busy social life and get good people skills.
Slick..

lili19771

Don Juan
Reaction score
initiatorhater06 said:
I hate how us guys have to be a certain way in order to be boyfriend material but women just have to be hot piece of meat in order to be girlfriend material
Ya but girls either have to be born that way or have someone/themselves pay out the ass for surgery

playergamehater

Don Juan
Reaction score
he's right, because when us guys see a very hot girl, we are willing to overlook any flaws or red-flags she has, basically the dating/relationship scene is like a job interview for us guys, we have to have a good resume, girls are automatically seen as having a good resume from the moment we guys lock eyes on them