Why Girls Flake - I asked a Friend, Here's her Response

PepperSpray

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had a discussion with a female friend about this.

Me: sup?
Her: hey what's up?
Me: i'm good. lemme ask you something random. ever give your number out to a guy, then not respond to his texts?
Her: yep
Me: why?
Her: i was probably drunk when i gave it out. or cuz i'm too busy to respond. or no longer interested
Me: and there's no guilt involved?
Her: why would i feel guilty?
Me: leading someone on
Her: it's all part of the game
Me: lol. forget about reason and accountability
Her: people get numbers and not call. so why not give your number and not respond? you give numbers to people that may interest you, but not enough to return their message or call. could be many reasons. i wouldn't feel guilty about it. it's my personal choice
Me: it's not just about you though
Her: of course it is. why is it not about me?
Me: how about consideration for the other person
Her: i don't even know the other person. usually non-response is an indication of no further interest. most intelligent people will interpret it as such. it's self explanatory
Me: sure. but why give out your number in the first place
Her: i already told you reasons as to why i may have

http://theprivateman.wordpress.com/2011/12/12/the-rationalization-hamster-is-now-immortal/

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A prime example of how woman are amoral. This didn't surprise you did it?

-Scars

Pneuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I have girls I would ask this question. I put them in the friendzone.

It is summed up right here:

Her: i was probably drunk when i gave it out. or cuz i'm too busy to respond. or no longer interested

That is brutal honesty and the truth...The hotter the chick, the higher the flake. Period.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is that if you're not a hot guy desired from many women or the top dog, not only you dont deserve their pussies but as this girls shows you dont even deserve to be considered a human being with dignity or fellings.

To them an average plain guy is just a drone that provides validation as much as thir dildo provides stimulation before going back n the closet.
If somebody were to treat them the same way only once they'll all be crying and eating choccolate all day.
It really takes courage to dont even acknowledge someone as a person.

csycpr

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's obviously right that guys get numbers and then don't bother to call. So what she's doing is no different. It's really not that big a deal, frankly.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
csycpr said:
She's obviously right that guys get numbers and then don't bother to call. So what she's doing is no different. It's really not that big a deal, frankly.
In other words, guys who are interested in her are taking the punishment from her for guys who are not interested in her.

csycpr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you can look at it like that I suppose.

Is it something worth getting worked up over? I don't believe so.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Real reason is because she has a tip of a d!ck at her pvssy lips everywhere she goes, even if alone in her home, she has the consistent persistent fall-back-on of d!ck, even if it isn't there that moment, it Could be there in a heartbeat, all she has to say is *chirp* *chirp* *chirp* and bam, there's a tip of a random d!ck at her pvssy lips to help her in any which way she needs help, fixing her car, paying her bills, for warmth or company in the winter, just whatever, she will always be comforted or taken care of, IF she's half-way decent looks-wise, and not an old worn-out used-up hoe. She always has that cradle of a man to rock her to sleep and support her, even if she terribly, terribly does not deserve any assistance. It does not matter, the many, the supply of willing subjugated desperate d!ck is always at her beck and call.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
The Real reason is because she has a tip of a d!ck at her pvssy lips everywhere she goes, even if alone in her home, she has the consistent persistent fall-back-on of d!ck, even if it isn't there that moment, it Could be there in a heartbeat, all she has to say is *chirp* *chirp* *chirp* and bam, there's a tip of a random d!ck at her pvssy lips to help her in any which way she needs help, fixing her car, paying her bills, for warmth or company in the winter, just whatever, she will always be comforted or taken care of, IF she's half-way decent looks-wise, and not an old worn-out used-up hoe. She always has that cradle of a man to rock her to sleep and support her, even if she terribly, terribly does not deserve any assistance. It does not matter, the many, the supply of willing subjugated desperate d!ck is always at her beck and call.
I agree, so it's a question on getting fit, take care of yourself and play the numbers' game. This post explain a lot...

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what that she wasnt into you. Shes a stranger, she wasnt interested. Move on. No biggie really.

Do most of the guys who post here never get a chance to reject women? Sometimes there just no click. Or sometimes you just stop talking and dont mean anything bad by it. If youve had the chance to reject someone before, youd know all this is no big deal.:rock:

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
The majority of flakes happen in the bar scene (hence the excuse she gave was that she was probably drunk). This is the social norm. Most girls in these environments will give out their number 99% of the time. Even the hot ones. It makes them look important when everyone sees them giving their number out. What most guys still don't understand, is that it means nothing. When I went out, I'd regularly get 15-20 numbers over the course of the night to compensate for the flakes. I knew going in that a lot of girls wouldn't text me back, or gave me a fake number. Ironically, I've had very, very few girls outright tell me "no" when I've asked for the number. It's happened maybe 3 times? Almost ALL of them give out their number. The rejection is when they don't respond to your attempts at contacting them.

I don't necessarily think they're being malicious either. It's very hard to tell someone to their face you're not interested in them. That turns into an awkward situation quickly. It's much easier to just give the contact info, and then not respond back. Maybe it's an easy way out, but I've done it myself.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
evansblue said:
The majority of flakes happen in the bar scene (hence the excuse she gave was that she was probably drunk). This is the social norm. Most girls in these environments will give out their number 99% of the time. Even the hot ones. It makes them look important when everyone sees them giving their number out. What most guys still don't understand, is that it means nothing. When I went out, I'd regularly get 15-20 numbers over the course of the night to compensate for the flakes. I knew going in that a lot of girls wouldn't text me back, or gave me a fake number. Ironically, I've had very, very few girls outright tell me "no" when I've asked for the number. It's happened maybe 3 times? Almost ALL of them give out their number. The rejection is when they don't respond to your attempts at contacting them.

I don't necessarily think they're being malicious either. It's very hard to tell someone to their face you're not interested in them. That turns into an awkward situation quickly. It's much easier to just give the contact info, and then not respond back. Maybe it's an easy way out, but I've done it myself.
True.

It's definitely a easy way out but at the same time too, they love the ego boost from guys trying to meet them but will complain when the guys they want doesn't call.... Karma is a b!tch.

What I don't get is when the girl approaches you then ask for a number then proceed to not answer... It just doesn't make sense to me....

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
The point is that if you're not a hot guy desired from many women or the top dog, not only you dont deserve their pussies but as this girls shows you dont even deserve to be considered a human being with dignity or fellings.

To them an average plain guy is just a drone that provides validation as much as thir dildo provides stimulation before going back n the closet.
If somebody were to treat them the same way only once they'll all be crying and eating choccolate all day.
It really takes courage to dont even acknowledge someone as a person.

good point

I wonder if this would be any different if

1. you could smack the sh!t out of any woman at the slightest sign of disrespect :trouble:
2. a woman had no rights to property :yes:
3. if she didn't learn to cook, clean, and give BJs she would starve to death:eek:

Bad Decision:
“I’m going out and getting drunk with my friends.”

Resulting Consequences:
Drunken and unsatisfactory hookup sex with a stranger.

Hamster Processing Result:
“I was drunk and he took advantage of me or maybe even raped me! Maybe it was a date rape drug!”

Final Result:
“It’s not my fault.”

Bad Decision:
“I deserve only the most attractive and successful man despite the fact that I don’t have much to offer in the context of dating and relationships.”

Resulting Consequences:
Can’t find any man for dating or a relationship or only has one-night stands.

“There are no good men” or “Men suck”

Final Result:
“It’s not my fault.”

Bad Decision:
“I have such chemistry [vagina tingles!] with this guy so I’ll ignore the obvious red flags regarding his character.”

Resulting Consequences:
The sex is great for a short time and then the guy dumps her.

“All men are players”

Final Result:
“It’s not my fault.”

Bad Decision:
I want to have a baby but I don’t have a man.

Resulting Consequences:
8lb bundle of “joy” through dubious means and resultant loss of career opportunities because of time management issues.

“I’m a strong and empowered woman fulfilling her own needs but who has an employer who doesn’t support my lifestyle decision.”

Final Result:
“It’s not my fault.”

Note how the final result is always the same.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's nothing. I was studying for finals a few semesters back in the library with two chicks. Listen to this convo.

Girl 1: That kid from my sociology class asked for my number.

Girl 2: Oh wow lol.

Girl 1: Yeah. I'm just gonna ignore him.

Me: You're not gonna answer his texts?

Girl 1: No?

Me: Why would you give him your number?

Girl: He asked for it?

Me: Okay. So, you're gonna ignore any texts he sends you during summer vacation?

Girl 1: Yes

Girl 2: He doesn't understand.

Me: Won't that be weird when you see him next semester after you ignored all his texts?

Girl 1: It'll only be weird if he makes it weird.

That conversation is so vivid in my mind. That was the conversation that unplugged me. The rationale behind it was just mind boggling at the time. She gave him her number, fully knowing she would never text him, and if for some reason it got awkward the next time he saw her in person, it's his fault for making it so. Not hers.

You have to understand women will say/do anything they feel is right at the time and rationalize it later. They blame men for not wearing condoms and getting them pregnant as opposed to stopping them beforehand or at the very least taking 50% of the blame since it takes two to bang. There is no logic in the female brain, not when it comes to dating. That's why you'll have a great first date, make out or even go further, then never hear from her again. Her feelings are an unstable wave that blow in different directions for no rhyme or reason at all. To expect logical outcomes in your dating life is futile, just enjoy the successes and brush off the failures.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember 7 months ago how I felt bad for not responding to friend request of one girl... she then got my phone number from my friend and texted me there... but I at least had the balls to text her back and tell her I'm not interested... but I remember that I felt sorry for her back then... I don't think I would feel so sorry for her now...