Why girls are sluts and guys are studs.

gonnamakeachange

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard work for a guy to have lots of sex.

An ugly chick can have many partners if she really wanted to.

The end.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gonnamakeachange said:

The end.
Are you saying you want to be a female, and easily have sex with many guys?

What's the point of this post...? I don't get it.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, what he says is that a girl who gets laid a lot will be labeled a <negative word> (slut or whatever) because she doesn't have to work for it.
Men who get laid a lot DO work for it, therefore are labeled with a positive word. ;)

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan said:
No, what he says is that a girl who gets laid a lot will be labeled a <negative word> (slut or whatever) because she doesn't have to work for it.
Men who get laid a lot DO work for it, therefore are labeled with a positive word. ;)
I know what he was getting at. And I never really looked at it from that perspective, but it actually makes a lot of sense.

kayman79

Don Juan
Reaction score
gonnamakeachange said:

The end.
I agree with that 100 percent. It's all about value. There's a stigma for women who sleep around because they're giving away something that's seen as valuable to random men. Because it's easy for a woman to get laid, it's not seen as an achievement. But for men, ***** is a lot harder to get so getting a lot of it is seen as an achievement.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gonnamakeachange said:

The end.
No offense, but you are talking BS! A man wants all women, doing one thing for him (OK, with oral and anal these are 3 things). A woman wants only one man, doing everything for her.

Chicks don´t want to have many partners. They want to have only one (OK, the most of them). So what do you think, how easy it is for an ugly woman to find a better looking man for a LTR where every men want to score ALL the HB6+?