Why don't they call when they say they will call?

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of the last 5 girls I have dated, only 1 called back when she said she would. The others either called days later or not at all. Does this have anything to do with IL or is it something programmed in their heads?

I personally think if a girl's IL is way up there she will call when she says she will.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think girls are making the 3 day rule popular to their gender too..you'de be surprised the conniving manipulative little tricks women use on men..I hear it everyday from my female friends (LJBF's hehe)

this sucks because men have been so careless with this secret..even women know about it now..We have to wait 2 months before we call to get effect

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you are the pursuer you could keep more control by ending en the position where you are the one who will call back, and use it to play challenge. G

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is an interesting observation Starman. I somewhat get the gist of it, but can you be more specific?.

I also suspect it it is a tit for tat thing. You call 3 days later, then naturally they will play the same game and make you wait when it is their turn to call. Ahhh, the games never end...

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously their interest level is not high if they don't call back.

No more games for me. Recently, I've been calling the very next day, and I haven't been rejected yet. If you're smooth and confident, I'd say to strike while the iron is hot (ie, before she forgets about you). See my other post. www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29548

For beginners, I'd say to wait a few days until you call (Preferrably on Sunday night).

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Violator- I think your instincts are correct. With the exception of a rare few of them who get nervous or don't like to call guys, if they're interested- you'll hear from them. I guess it's easier to say you'll call back and then never do it to just outright reject someone, even though many times as the guy you'd rather just know what the deal is right there on the spot.

tamale

Banned
Reaction score
violator,

These women probably did not like you. That is why they have low interest and if they call back at all it's later than expected. It could be you are not attractive enough, or you do not act like a real man. Do your best to fix these issues.