Why Doesn't Anyone Read The DJ Bible?

aura

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's completely free and answers at least 90% of any newbie's questions.

Instead, people come here with specific questions which can almost always be answered without asking just reading.

Is it sheer laziness? Should the DJ Bible be featured more prominently? I don't get it; anyone can vastly upgrade their game with less than an hour of reading per week and by following the dj bootcamp.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aura said:
It's completely free and answers at least 90% of any newbie's questions.

Instead, people come here with specific questions which can almost always be answered without asking just reading.

Is it sheer laziness? Should the DJ Bible be featured more prominently? I don't get it; anyone can vastly upgrade their game with less than an hour of reading per week and by following the dj bootcamp.
It needs to be a sticky in General Discussion that has the Bible, a DJ Bootcamp, key discussions such as anything by Pook or Rollo and has the title "Please Read Before Posting." I agree it would cut down on lots of things around here.

Hell when I first came here I found these two threads which made me begin to post to this forum instead of lurking for the first 4 months or so I came here:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=147264
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=147265

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kind of like diet pills or any get-rich-quick scheme. People want answers right NOW. They don't care about the details, or researching into the bible that could already answer %95 of their questions already. So we will always see the same questions posted, and we will continue to answer them the same way.

Another problem is, a lot of guys come in here thinking their situation is "unique" or requires special attention, when in all actuality it's really not. It's same thing every other guy has gone through on this forum before just rephrased differently. If people actually took time to read the DJ bible they would know that.

-Scars

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am different and special, and my situations are unique and cannot be answered by something that has already been written

the above isn't reality. its how many people feel.

not here so much, but I've noticed many people posting questions specific to their own lives then arguing with all the advice in under to maintain the validity of their egos

for men not having success with women one of the early steps is to humble yourself, put your ego aside, and truly admit that you don't know what you are doing and that your past actions have been largely incorrect

also I've found that many people don't like to read, are unwilling to read, and don't have the attention span to read and absorb the material

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The DJ Bible is far from a be all, end all.

I've actually read through it a couple of times over the years.

It just seems like too much info with not enough focus.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
The DJ Bible is far from a be all, end all.

I've actually read through it a couple of times over the years.

It just seems like too much info with not enough focus.
The DJ Bible isn't some manual on 'How to lead your life to pull pu$$y'. All the info there is just merely guides for those in need to get back on the right track. Nobody said you have to memorize all the info to the dot, pick what you feel works for you, leave behind what doesn't. It's that simple.

On topic: I think many new posters come here because they want to get a girl problem solved asap. Not to sound arrogant but I believe majority of these posters are more interested in a 'quick fix' and not really interested in being a DJ. They are content taking what life throws at them so I think that accounts for the ignorance in the vast amount of generic questions asked.

serDUDE

Don Juan
Reaction score
it would be motivating more people to read it if there was a big button in the beginning of the page that say download this before doing anything else on this forum or if the download link was send with the confirmation email when someone opens new account

btw. i am guilty for this as well so here is a link to it

KillaPeteHog-DJBible.pdf