Why does the USA military waste so much money?

Reaction score
a big chunk of it is cause politicians get re-elected by bringing home the pork (ie, contracts, bases, etc). Another big chunk is "hiding" the spook budget, but you are right we spend 10x too much on our military. No country is ever going to invade or even directly attack, ANY country has nuke missile subs!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the military is, has been and always will be middle class walfare

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
the military is, has been and always will be middle class walfare
You're being to generous, more like lower class welfare

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
You're being to generous, more like lower class welfare
Whether you like the troops or not, whether you agree with our mission or our behavior when on the battlefield...it is all immaterial. Each and every soldier in our military VOLUNTEERS to do a potentially hazardous job as a means to serve this country.Our troops, and our guns is what has allowed liberals like you to keep spouting their nonsense......Where did you serve, cupcake?

With all due respect, go fvck yourself.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Strong troll thread

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julian said:
Strong troll thread
I agree, but I feel sorry for the men and women who enlist........then I watch these commercials where these guys limbs are missing or they just staring into nothingness and begging the people to donate money

why is the army not providing these guys with healthcare and rehab?

all you are doing when you enlist is protecting the rich men resources, and invading countries for these rich men.

Joining the army and fighting for America benefits you none. I know loads of veterans who will admit they was better off not joining

YawataNoKami go vomit some more semen

I'm living and breathing because I choose to, I'm tired of this propaganda bull$hit that been fed to people for years about, your able to do so and so because so and so went to the army

that's funny because America been losing wars since Vietnam.

I want to ask you one question........

you served your country, but how as the army and this country served you?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
I agree, but I feel sorry for the men and women who enlist........then I watch these commercials where these guys limbs are missing or they just staring into nothingness and begging the people to donate money

why is the army not providing these guys with healthcare and rehab?

all you are doing when you enlist is protecting the rich men resources, and invading countries for these rich men.

Joining the army and fighting for America benefits you none. I know loads of veterans who will admit they was better off not joining

YawataNoKami go vomit some more semen

I'm living and breathing because I choose to, I'm tired of this propaganda bull$hit that been fed to people for years about, your able to do so and so because so and so went to the army

that's funny because America been losing wars since Vietnam.

I want to ask you one question........

you served your country, but how as the army and this country served you?
________

The men and women that serve in the U.S. Armed forces think about things other than their pitiful selves. You know nothing of what they do, how they think or why they serve.

Reaction score
they served because they've been brainwashed about their "country" since they were toddlers.