Why does girls have more male friends then female friends ?

yogy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I realized that most of my female friends (or my ex girlfriends) have way more male friends than female friends.Is this a common thing or just a coincidence ??? I know that most guys are "into" male friends then female friends so .... ?
Are we "better" friend material then females ? :moon:

PS: Sorry if this topic is in the wrong forum.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are caddy. So, girls would rather not wade through the BS with other women.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tick37 said:
Girls are caddy. So, girls would rather not wade through the BS with other women.
basically, my girlfriend hates women because of how b!tchy and unreliable that they are.

Personally, I like to hang out with females more often then males. My humor works with them more.

comic_relief

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its because they are attention wh0res or nutjobs.

Not having many female friends or being able to get along with other females for a chick is a huge red flag.

Avoid these girls at all costs if you are looking for a long lasting relationship where you can trust the other person.

If you ask a chick like this why all of her friends are men and not women she'll make some believable excuse that sounds reasonable to you but really its a big steaming pile of bullsh!t intended to throw you off.

The truth is she has all those males around to validate her fragile ego and in order to never be alone and always in a relationship when you dump her or she dumps you.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
yogy said:
So all my female acquaintances/friends are hos ? :crazy:
You will find if you check , that they have f'ed want to f or are f'ing many of the guys they keep around as friends... harsh reality...

KontrollerX said:
Avoid these girls at all costs if you are looking for a long lasting relationship where you can trust the other person.
^^^FACT

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybodies different first and foremost.

Their are plenty of women who have alot of men friends who are effing most of them...PLENTY of them

But I also find that many women don't like other women in general simply because of the same reasons men become frustrated with women (I'm sure you have your lists (emotional, whiney, fussy, etc).

Either way this is a red flag when this happens. A really big really red flag, that yells "RED FLAG!!" everytime you come close.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yogy said:
Today I realized that most of my female friends (or my ex girlfriends) have way more male friends than female friends.

PS: Sorry if this topic is in the wrong forum.
Because a good majority of those men are in the process of trying to f*** her.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Because a good majority of those men are in the process of trying to f*** her.
That and they are mostly AFC's...

Definitely stay away from girls like these. I learned this the hard way....

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paintballguy said:
That and they are mostly AFC's...

Definitely stay away from girls like these. I learned this the hard way....
I agree with this as well. I can't fully articulate why, but the ones that I've known that do that usually have some serious issues.

My wife has almost exclusively female friends.... and a lot of them too. Her only close male friend that I'm aware of is her older brother.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
My wife has almost exclusively female friends.... and a lot of them too. Her only close male friend that I'm aware of is her older brother.
Such a blessing is disguise. It is good she has some friends to hang out with. Gives you some free time without her.

Naughtyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Not having many female friends or being able to get along with other females for a chick is a huge red flag
Strongly agree. Such females are so b1tchy the rest of womankind stays away from them. Many of them are also attention wh0res who have tremendous experience in screwing over men

Black Minx

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience there are several reasons

Usually chicks are too b!tchy majority of the time to get along with each other. There are some exceptions to this, but not many.

Most of the guys that are girls friends are AFC's looking for an opening, which usually they never get... but they hang around anyway waiting for it, then get over that chick and become friends with a new chick.

Thats how I know if a guy is being friends with me for the wrong reason, cause the ones who arent there for the pu$$y actually stick around..