Why does every girl Ilike have a stupid boyfriend?!

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sorry for this rant.

but I have real high standards. And Im just not attracted to like 80% of the girls out there. And if im not attracted to a girl, I wont even waste my time and make an effort.

The girls i dont like are always available and I could get them easily, but I just dont want them.

The RARE girl that comes by that I really like always turns out to have a boyfriend.

There's this super gorgeous Cuban girl in my calc class. She has practically everything I look for in a girl. Shes beautiful, has a great body, and excellent personality, she's nice, and shes, real smart.

I start talking to her for a little bit and just BS a little.

Then I study with a group and shes there with some big ass chinese guy. I ask her if thats her BF and she said "not yet, but soon" I have no idea what that means but obviously shes infactuated with the other guy.

So thats it I guess. I need to keep looking for someone else, but this really pisses me off that all the girls that I like seem to have boyfriends.

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the deal.

You keep searching, thats the only way you'll find a girl without a b/f.

Reaction score
yeah, OR you could break them up. if the boyfriend is an idiot/afc just mess around with him and make him mess up the relationship.

if you cant do it, then she is lucky to be with that man.

there are no rules in love and war. there is no honor in the battlefield. you do whatever it takes to get the job done. just dont shoot yourself in the foot.

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
mjman i have the same problem, all the girls i start talking to and really like mention their stupid boyfriends after couple conversations, and it's just frustrating... it's usually the hot ones that always has boyfriends... i wonder if there is anything we can do about it? lol

Tomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
The title of this thread is about "stupid" boyfriends, but you haven't given any reasons to believe their boyfriend are stupid. The chinese guy by default should be smart.

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
ehh it happens, matter of luck. I'm the same way as you when it comes to being picky with girls. And i've had those streaks where every girl I talked to had a bf. Comes with the territory, very attractive girls have many guys chaseing after them so they usually have a bf.

Keep talking to the girls anyway and flirt and let them know your interested and if they are attracted to you they will let you know too. And whenever they break up with their bf, you move in for the kill. But you gotta do this with a lot of girls at once.

PeoplesChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol Tomb gotta love the positive stereotypes.

This is self serving bias talking man. Just because a girl is with a dude that is not YOU doesn't make him stupid. The fact that you would take that attitude shows you have a lot of learning left to do.

I say stop worrying about what isn't and what will never be and start meeting more women. If you are meeting enough women the "taken" factor should not be a problem.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look for your local gay bar, you might have better luck there.

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry didnt bother reading all of your post...

but "i have high standars im not attracted to 80% of women out there"

your either gay or fridget

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"What the hell is 'not, but soon'" is the question here. Man, why are YOU putting ideas you don't like in her head. I was kind of sympathetic, before I read this. He is NOT her boyfriend, just someone she's attracted to. Just stick to the C&F and other routines, BE attractive, and you'll suddenly notice the attractive girls around you will start to have "just friends" and "boyfriends they don't get along with".

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
a) Of course if they're HB8 and over, the chances are they'll have a b/f - stands to reason they won't stay on the market long.

b) Maybe you like them because they're unavailable. That's human nature.

Dr Box

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm have you ever wondered if they really have a boyfriend or they just tell you that because your not doing enough to build attraction with them so you come across as an afc, just a thought.

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a) Of course if they're HB8 and over, the chances are they'll have a b/f - stands to reason they won't stay on the market long.
That's the reason I was sympathetic at the beginning. The market is way too stagnant. :)

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt matter she's probably BSing you like all the other girls out there. Who said you couldnt go after a chick with a bf anyway? fvck him

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might consider going for hot chick - 1. Go one step down from hot and stick to just good looking and there is better material there. Most of the hot ones are AWs or mental cases unfortunately.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like only one person read the original poster´s post.

Dude, the girl said the big guy is NOT her boyfriend.

SHE DOES NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND!

And what the fvck are yoou doing asking her if he´s her boyfriend, its none of your buisines.

Ask her out!

SHE DOES NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND!

To the other guys, who were chatting about women with or without boyfriends.. look for a post on the tips section by crowes22, on boyfriends. He changed my perception of the subject very recently. I¨d post a link, but the explorer I have is primitive, sorry about that.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude she is still single.....

until that women is IN LOVE...its game on.

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if thats the case, you can still get the h0 if she doesnt have a b/f yet ..... if the fat chinese boy beats u to the punch , fvck it! move on to the next girl ....