Why do women think f*cking a guy will make him run?

Sanctimonious

Reaction score
Honestly, am I the only one who thinks this mode of thought is completely idiotic? The way I see it, there are four ways this can go down:

I'm interested, we don't have sex -> I continue things on with the girl for a little while, if she continues to hold out on me, I ditch her and find someone else.
I'm interested, we have sex -> Great, this girl is potential relationship material. Things continue.
I'm not interested, we don't have sex -> Obviously I would not have any reason to keep her around, I move on.
I'm not interested, we have sex -> Suddenly there might be a reason to keep this girl around a bit longer, where otherwise I would have just gotten rid of her. Maybe it will turn into something more, maybe it won't. At the very least there is a chance. If I'm truly truly not interested, then I would treat her exactly the same way I would if we never f*cked.

What am I missing here? Seriously, it is like woman code "don't have sex with him too soon or he'll lose interest." I ditch a chick because I don't like her, not because she put out.

Does this ever really happen? I mean do any of you actually stop pursuing a girl simply because you have had sex with her? I've hit it and quit it plenty of times, but if any of those girls had denied me, I still wouldn't have bothered talking to them anymore. On the flip side, there have at least been a couple where I've considered putting up with a relationship with them for a little while for the benefit of frequent sex I don't have to work hard for.

Am I missing something, or are women just f*cking crazy?

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i see where you're coming from...

I agree with you, there's plenty of things that girls do that will make me run away, but putting out is not one of them.

Most girls have a relationship in the back of their mind and they know if they come off as slvts it's just not gonna happen. I think this is the main reason some girls don't put out right away. Also remember girls are a lot more emotional about sex and who they sleep with, so they also don't put out until they feel "emotionally ready" (even though liquor can considerably accelerate that time frame :)

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys really this dense?

Here's how it is. There is alot of stuff you put up with or ignore while you are still hunting her. Once you fvck her, all those annoying little things and red flags become amplified as time goes on. Sooner or later the pvssy isn't worth the talking and all the other crap you gotta deal with.

I personally only fvck a girl a couple times before I am bored and annoyed, and I move on, typically. Women know this is true cuz it is. Mystery solved.

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are trying to understand a woman's mind - as you said "are women just f*cking crazy?"

Look, it sounds like frustration blocked your Don Juan vision, since most of what you said is actually an AFC way of seeing things.

Have you ever noticed how women jump into bed with rich men or famous men? The thought "don't have sex with him too soon or he'll lose interest" isn't even on the woman's mind. A woman knows how powerful sex is and USES SEX TO GET A MAN TO LIKE HER.

Have you ever noticed how women jump into bed with men they feel sexually attracted to? They thought "don't have sex with him too soon or he'll lose interest" isn't on the woman's mind either.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why women think this is because it is largely assumed that men just want the chase and the fvck and after that they'll get up and leave forever or only come back for sex, you make the relationship either a ONS or a **** buddy scenario. But by waiting she's saying she doesn't want you to think she's a slut, she wants to see where this goes and give room for the oppurtunity to fall in love.

Ever read The Tiger That Came To Tea? It's a famous kids book, its like that, this is what they don't want happening:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pZxvxmry4A

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
The reason why women think this is because it is largely assumed that men just want the chase and the fvck and after that they'll get up and leave forever or only come back for sex, you make the relationship either a ONS or a **** buddy scenario. But by waiting she's saying she doesn't want you to think she's a slut, she wants to see where this goes and give room for the oppurtunity to fall in love.

Ever read The Tiger That Came To Tea? It's a famous kids book, its like that, this is what they don't want happening:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pZxvxmry4A
Have you ever noticed how women jump into bed with rich men or famous men? The thought "don't have sex with him too soon or he'll lose interest" isn't even on the woman's mind. A woman knows how powerful sex is and USES SEX TO GET A MAN TO LIKE HER.

Have you ever noticed how women jump into bed with men they feel sexually attracted to? They thought "don't have sex with him too soon or he'll lose interest" isn't on the woman's mind either.
^ Ahem. :whistle:

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been posting on LoveShack recently and girls got some crazy views of sex. What usually happens is they don't even know what their rules are and they frequently break them.

There are some threads on there about having sex too soon, and first date sex. It's been somewhat eye opening.

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this ever really happen? I mean do any of you actually stop pursuing a girl simply because you have had sex with her?
Yeah, it happens to me. If a girl is too eager to put out too soon, or puts out before we're in a relationship, I lose interest... fast.

To me, putting out too soon denotes two things: They're cheap and lack self-respect. (This is, of course, only my opinion.) In addition, the girls who've put out early for me have tended to be very emotionally immature, and that, too, is a major turn-off.

I've actually found some of these early-put-out girls pretty hot initially. But then they put out and carry on like 12-year-olds afterwards, and then I come to realise that no matter how physically attractive they are, they are nothing but annoying kids.

Girls with self-respect, maturity and dignity are far more appealling, even if they're not quite on par looks-wise with their slutty counterparts. These three traits actually make a "7" gain a point or two, at least in my books.

At the moment, this all probably sounds like bullscheisse to you. But I think with age you'll see things the way I do. :up:

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
What usually happens is they don't even know what their rules are and they frequently break them.
Thank you Maxtro for summing it up better than I could. Girls don't think logically. Every time guys try to understand logically girls' actions, they can't. Because there is no logic behind them, it's all based on emotions.

She might have a rule against sex on first date. But given the right kind of circumstances, she'll bypass it. And the next day she'll rationalize it to herself so that she feels she didn't break her rule. "i doesn't count if I was drunk" or some other retarded argument like that.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very interesting.

I believe>

Some part of it is her attempt to weed out bed notchers, assert control or not to appear slvtty-social pressure.

HOWEVER...I consider this to be true only if she is not interested enough - hence the rationalization. Her disinterest might be your fault or hers - issues.
So in the end of the day it is just load of BS.

What I think is the main reason for a girl to postpone sex when she is really interested is:

She likes you very much and is very much insecure. Sex is a big step. She has those weird ideas as mentioned above but the underlying reason is>
What if he will not like me naked-physically and emotionally?

Therefore build attraction, trust, connection and LEAD the whole fvcking way the more she likes you the more you need to lead. And if you do that even if you know there is no chance for something serious....karma gonna get you, bed notcher ;)

todays_news

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact is, some women will feel like sluts for sleeping with a guy they have just met. The solution to this is to be exempt from that rule in that, they wont be sluts for sleeping with you.

Have you ever noticed how women jump into bed with rich men or famous men? The thought "don't have sex with him too soon or he'll lose interest" isn't even on the woman's mind.

The reason for this is that the men in question have demonstrated through looks or wealth that they are worth sleeping with. They have value.
If you want half decent women to sleep with you, you have to do the same, be it socially through popularity, through looks, ambition, or just something that sets you apart. Something that makes you worth sleeping with.