Why do women date thugs

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Of all the messed up **** women do, I really cannot grasp this. Most white women I see that go interracial, troll around with thuggish football players or the thugs at the city bars. I would never mess around with some meth addicted in white woman in ****e county tennessee or **** Trinity from the hood. I have more respect for myself than that.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
OP you are giving women too much credit (like most men).

This is a perfect example of the deep brainwashing that is the "Blue pill". Women are elevated by men as being "too good" for certain things. THINK AGAIN.

Women date thugs because they are morally and emotionally on the same level as them. Did I just blow your mind? Shocking.. but women are not necessarily all moral, pristine, nice, princesses.

Don't forget.. women can be scum too.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't brainwash yourself into thinking things like "Oh. That sweet acting girl from my class is dating a piece of s**t who treats her bad. She's perfect, and deserves someone who treats her right" You have to remember there's a reason they're going out. That he is the type of guy that she wants, and she's interested in him because she behaves the same way.

Rarely ever you'll see a female with a thug who doesn't act similar. Usually those types want a response from someone. Be it their parents, or flock of orbiters.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because you touch yourself at night

Women date thugs because they are morally and emotionally on the same level as them. Did I just blow your mind? Shocking.. but women are not necessarily all moral, pristine, nice, princesses.
this is 100% spot on but what most men do not understand is that water finds it's own level.
]

""but backbreaker i'm a great guy and I don't have a woman"

hummm...

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I have a beta black friend who complains about the same thing. I told him to go thug and he cursed at me.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Lol, I have a beta black friend who complains about the same thing. I told him to go thug and he cursed at me.
I would too. Thugs are barbarians.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why wouldnt they have that rough D ....?
The alternative is guys whining about it....who wants to chill with a whiny little man.?

They look past those thuggish qualities, cuz he turns them on.

If thugs are ur worry or competition, then step up ur game. Verbal game, abs game, not giving a fvck game.

Furthermore, if they are with thugs, that makes them more easily available for you to swoop in.

Or stop caring about what sone girls want, cuz they dont want you.

If girls were after fat slobs, youd be writing about that too. Lol

To each his own....go get ur own type.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cos when the girl peels back the layers she finds he's just a sensitive beta under all that bravado to which they go 'ahhh, he loves me really' until they get bored and older and dump him for the guy with the reliable job.

try it OP. never go full Beta. there are no layers to pull back if you go full Beta and knowing the female propensity for drama - where's the fun in that?

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Ya but you might as well **** a used thrown away dumpster dildo if you **** thugs.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
Ya but you might as well **** a used thrown away dumpster dildo if you **** thugs.

so don't date girls who date thugs. date a girl who only dates betas.

good luck with that. :up:

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
Of all the messed up **** women do, I really cannot grasp this. Most white women I see that go interracial, troll around with thuggish football players or the thugs at the city bars. I would never mess around with some meth addicted in white woman in ****e county tennessee or **** Trinity from the hood. I have more respect for myself than that.

If you were a woman - who would you fvuck ?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Women get off on a sense of POSSIBLE DANGER. Their \|/ tingles when they are around men who COULD hurt them but aren't choosing to hurt them right now.. But COULD if they wanted. The living close to the edge part of that gets the \|/ tingler' a' tinglin'. And thugs ooze possible danger, SO....

Then, of course, you have your sociopath and BPD women who don't just get off on POSSIBLE danger, they get off on really getting hurt. That's a related and much more complex deal.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most thugs are alpha as fug. There's your answer. Now go find a fat girl who can only get a beta.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thugs = power = excitment

Stop whining and become powerful one way or another

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Most thugs I've came across are risk takers and they do not obey any rules. That is attractive to women. Thugs are also good are manipulating women, and women fall for it.

Psychology would suggest that these women who are attracted to thugs are attracted to them because their father was also a degenerate or they had a lack of a father figure that gave them attention growing up.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I'd rather **** a beta than the trash of the human race. I can understand the bad boys in the suburbs that still live with mom and dad but thugs are nothing but dangerous savages on welfare. Also, screw the guys telling me to throw my life away and become the closest thing to a chimpanzee to get pu$$y. Yall can go **** yourselfs seriously!!! I would never have sex with Lequesha the crack mommy welfare queen ever. If girls seriously find the make version of her attractive than ship them to the deepest part of the Congo rainforest.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
I'd rather **** a beta than the trash of the human race. I can understand the bad boys in the suburbs that still live with mom and dad but thugs are nothing but dangerous savages on welfare. Also, screw the guys telling me to throw my life away and become the closest thing to a chimpanzee to get pu$$y. Yall can go **** yourself seriously!!!
Yet they still get laid more than you do. But who's making the excuses here. :crackup: :crackup:

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly put an end to this debate. You can be NICE and still pick up women. Not ass kissing/ no opinion nice but a nice giving individual with boundaries and self respect.

I truly believe there are 2 types of nice guys.
1- Will do anything to impress a woman
2 - Knows how to treat a woman & humans in general.

Life is full of choices , some women prefer the here's ad some prefer nice guy #2.

A respectful man , able to put his foot down and put her in her place but at the same time won't mind doing things to keep her happy. A man not afraid to beg for if he is at fault but also able to say ****k it and walk away with his pride and dignity in take.
The key is to remember there will always be other women.

Deep down I don't want to marry a 9/10 or 10/10 woman ...these women are generally trouble in today's world..you simply play with them and leave them. They come to their senses in their 30 ' s.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These women go for thugs because they are not boring and bring a bit of excitement to their lives. Far more then a nerdy character.