why do the best pick up artists like philosophy?

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen mystery, swinggcat, troy francis and many others talking about philosophers such as nietzche, kant etc so it does look like most of them study it.
I personally think philosophy is an much useful in finding the truth as post-mortem is in savings lives

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Mahmudal,
You have so much to learn.....A Schoolfriend from a very humble background,through ducking and diving in many fields,eventually amassesd a fortune of around US$20 or so million....He has three Boys,as he was bankrolling them, he insisted that before they studied their chosen Field,they completed first year Philosophy at University....Now two of them are Medical Doctors one is an Industrial Chemist....More well rounded and sensible Blokes you could not wish to meet.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think philosophy is an much useful in finding the truth as post-mortem is in savings lives
Post-Mortem examinations are not for the benefit of the person being examined.

Philosophy teaches you about the human mind from a different angle than psychology. And you should study both with an open mind in order to benefit from what you glean. If you don't see the benefits, they probably go over your head.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen mystery, swinggcat, troy francis and many others talking about philosophers such as nietzche, kant etc so it does look like most of them study it.
Just a bunch of phonies