Why do some girls have their panties showing from behind when they sit down?

roguenoir

Reaction score
I've noticed this a lot in high school and college.. not very much among mature women.. she isn't wearing a belt or a long enough shirt and sits down, you see the upper part of her panties exposed from behind. I've always wanted to think they secretly wish to get the attention of other guys without making it too direct.. and those much older have stopped b/c they've gotten tired of getting too much attention perhaps. I'll admit, I've been turned on and ended up approaching a few girls whom I'd rate as 4-5 out of 10 before taking in a slight peak of their undergarments. Any ideas?

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i know what you mean

some girls dont notice it, some girls know but dont care because they like the attention, some girls do it for the attention...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess they just don't care if their underwear or crack shows.

That wasn't half as bad [good?] as I saw once.I remember when I was in the 7th grade in my middle school there was this really cute girl who didn't wear any panties, and when she sat just right certain aspects of her anatomy were visible. She would always sit to where you could see up her pants leg to notice stuff you shouldn't. It was probably intentional I'm thinking [an attention wh0re].

This was in shop class and she was one of only a few girls in a class full of boys. Everybody knew, but said nothing to her.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
I guess they just don't care if their underwear or crack shows.

That wasn't half as bad [good?] as I saw once.I remember when I was in the 7th grade in my middle school there was this really cute girl who didn't wear any panties, and when she sat just right certain aspects of her anatomy were visible. She would always sit to where you could see up her pants leg to notice stuff you shouldn't. It was probably intentional I'm thinking [an attention wh0re].

This was in shop class and she was one of only a few girls in a class full of boys. Everybody knew, but said nothing to her.
haha what a ****ing attention *****

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I hear ya man. In 9-10th grade ALL of the hot chicks at my school used to show off their thongs. I loved every single second of it.

But yeah, it's one of life's small mysteries. Noone really knows why,

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I'm not going to question why. I'm just going to accept it. And smile.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
whenever i see this i always mentally say "THONGSHOT KAPLOW!"