Why Do I Get Disgusted Once A Female Shows REAL Interest In Me?

Bigtrucker2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I have noticed a trend. Whenever I pull a female, and she starts to show REAL interest in me and calling me all the time, texting me for no reason, and complimenting me all the time, I become disgusted with them. They get on my nerves. And I mean, it could be one of the hottest chicks around. But once they get on that "I love you" type stuff, I get really tired of them and don't want them around me anymore.

Why is this???

OneEyedJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't specify a time-frame for this behaviour. If they start it too quickly then you could be turned off by their neediness.

If they start it after a reasonable amount of time say 3-4 months then a couple things might be happening.
1) Your feelings have not grown towards her, and hers have increased.
2) You might be acting like a boyfriend, but in your mind you are not, thereby causing her to think that you like her more than you do.

A Man can be a gentleman without acting like a boyfriend.

Give a little more information so the issue can be pinpointed.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Bigtrucker2008 said:
Ok, so I have noticed a trend. Whenever I pull a female, and she starts to show REAL interest in me and calling me all the time, texting me for no reason, and complimenting me all the time, I become disgusted with them. They get on my nerves. And I mean, it could be one of the hottest chicks around. But once they get on that "I love you" type stuff, I get really tired of them and don't want them around me anymore.

Why is this???
You are pulling women who you thing you should based on shallow superficial physical traits and not on real connections based on emotional interaction over time.

Slow down.. be more selective and spend time building something more than a F with a pretty face and body..

Dstructor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Questions:
Why did you pull them ?; as in what's the one thing that sealed the deal for you and made you wanna approach (or ****)

one more thing...if we say that this is disgusting, what would a chick do that you'd absoloutly love her for ?