why do girls play hot and cold

hustler69

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got this girls number I work with yesterday who I was gettin the vibe she liked me and I text her today askin when shes free to go out and she just responds 'I work all week" and thats all..I tried makin a joke like "ill get you off i can pull some strings" something like that just to be playful and she didnt respond back...but at work I can tell she likes me she gets nervous when Im around and tries talking to me..so is she playin hard to get? and wanting me to keep pursuing her? maybe she wants me to ask her in person idk know lol

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe. It always seemed to me that girls who like you will make it easier for you to ask them out. Not harder.

At least for a first date. After that, maybe they'll play games.

hexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
because katy perry made a song about it and now all the chickiboos think its the cool thing to do

damn you mainstream pop music!

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cuz they know it works.

MyTeamSupreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only 21 but I feel that I've grown too old for this sh!t. If a broad starts that "I don't like you today but I will tomorrow nonsense" with me I get bored very quickly. You support that mess by simply paying attention to her

romanticman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actions speak louder than words is all I can say. A woman can tell me until she is blue in the face that she digs me but if she doesnt even accept the date then ignore her sorry lil ass.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*Sight*. She doesn't respond enthousiastic so she doesn't like you. End of story.

What about her trying to talk to you and being nervous? Please, don't look for signs of interest, because if you do, you will find them. Not because they really are there, but because you take every signal a girl gives you and turn it and twist it untill your insecure mind tells you that she likes you. Just because a girl is nice, smiles, laughs at your jokes etc.

You know what? F*ck signs of interest. Don't believe that stuff. If a girl likes you, she will let you know beyond doubt. It's that simple.

W

willjacque83

hustler69 said:
So I got this girls number I work with yesterday who I was gettin the vibe she liked me and I text her today askin when shes free to go out and she just responds 'I work all week" and thats all..I tried makin a joke like "ill get you off i can pull some strings" something like that just to be playful and she didnt respond back...but at work I can tell she likes me she gets nervous when Im around and tries talking to me..so is she playin hard to get? and wanting me to keep pursuing her? maybe she wants me to ask her in person idk know lol

Maybe she got upset about anything, maybe there was something wrong and she wanted you to be a little compassionate to her. She seems like the type that can have a hell of an attitude too though. I would just cut to the point with her and ask her where is all of this going and then see what response you get back.

How to get a girlfriend

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You work with her?

So obviously she doesn't want to come off as too easy and have it go around the whole office.

As a recent example, I recently hooked up with a chick from my office:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=175932

JUDGE A WOMAN FROM HER ACTIONS, NOT HER WORDS

It only started slow with me not knowing if she was interested and slowly escalating.

From when we first started chatting by e-mail to when I banged her was a period of 2 weeks. And a couple of days before the second time we were together (when I banged her), she specifically said that next time we met up, we'd be keeping all our clothing on! haha

Having said that though, once I had her number and suggested a time, she accepted it.

"I work all week" is a pretty lame excuse, but what do you expect from girls?

Just keep it spinning, but also pursue other options.