Why do girls have no problem down grading

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I like to protect my image, so you would not see me screwing around with some hood rat from Southside Chicago. However, most girls will because he is cool and potentially harm their future and privilege. Shouldn't they be more picky about this than guys?!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't work the same the other way. Seeing a badboy lifts their image up, not down.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
How so? The bad boy wI'll most likely amount to **** and bring her down. Tyrone the thug in southside image goes up, but the privileged middle class girl goes down.

miketan70

Don Juan
Reaction score

AttackFormation said:
It doesn't work the same the other way. Seeing a badboy lifts their image up, not down.

Yeah, I agree.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
How so? The bad boy wI'll most likely amount to **** and bring her down. Tyrone the thug in southside image goes up, but the privileged middle class girl goes down.
How the guy turns out is a provisioning factor, not a romance factor. Of course if she marries some rich guy her "provisioning" status will go up and the guy may well be an alpha too, but Tyrone the thug in Southside gives her what she perceives to be alpha status. A man who has nothing but is an alpha gives her more status in social situations and to her emotions than Willy from accounting. You can take guys like Rocky Balboa as another example, what do guys like him really do? they spend a lot of time getting in shape to beat themselves and other guys up so they can "win". Why? because it makes them feel better as a man and gives him a purpose, a direction to his life. Even if he wouldn't make a lot of money, that guy is still way more exciting and probably more alpha a man than Willy because humans perceive it that way. Even I myself am about to start martial arts.

It doesn't work the other way around because masculine women aren't a catch to men, since men and women are different. No one's thinking about coming home to cuddle with low-life Rhonda because he feels safe and protected with her.

This is actually basic red pill understanding. There are really two "spheres" of status that men can achieve - social dominance (power over other men/physical fitness/several more things), and provisioning - and Tyrone makes her "social dominance" radar vibrate. That's why you hear about women trying to "fix" men. They're trying to make these guys fulfill both spheres of status instead of just social dominance. Now someone will say "but these girls get bored when they fix him!" and that's true if the man in gaining or trying to gain provisioning, becomes beta and loses his social dominance. This is why womens' romance novels contain the badboy who is also a millionaire like Christian Grey while mens' equivalents are girls like Kumiko and Yukie in Karate Kid. It doesn't mean that people can't want to be with anyone who isn't identical to romance novel characters or film girls, it means that romance has different points of origin for men and women.

Last edited:

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key is to not give a flying f*ck. If she's unstable & can't be alone she'll branch to whatever makes her tingle. Tyrone may just be a DJ.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in a sophisticated, educated world but I would mess with a Hispanic girl from East San Jose if she's hot. I wouldn't marry her but I would bone her.

That being said Attack is right. Tyrone is probably alpha as fug compared to the guys she knows. Also black guys are taboo which makes them more appealing. White girls, Asian girls etc always want excitement.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of the advice daytime talk show host Wendy gave to Mariah Carey for being single.. she said "Mariah.. I feel sorry for you.. you need to find yourself a man so you can at least be 'under somebody'.. he doesn't need to be a billionaire like so and so but you need to show up at your next showing next to a man."

The audience applause loudly in agreement.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Dhoulmagus said:
Agreed, but she doesn't see it that way. Somehow, she thinks that being with the bad boy will raise her up, and make her look like some bad azz bytch lol.

nano-tank

Reaction score
i think the answer to that is mostly chemical, because a fug will naturally excite her ****y. That her rational goes out the door and she will be more driven by nature to mate.... even with someone SOCIALLY less than her BUT Primitively more than her. In contrast a skinny well kept clean nice guy will bore her and dry her P***y. even if he was more socially acceptable. but he won't trigger her interest to mate.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought we've gone over this already. Women want guys who don't give a f*** and are comfortable with themselves. I've seen plenty of betas try to turn into bad boys, but not once in my life have I seen a bad boy try to turn into a law-abiding beta.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Yall are implying that only thugs and losers can be alpha. If you are a mosquito to society than I consider you a waste of life. However, girls probably think differently lol.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
I live in a sophisticated, educated world but I would mess with a Hispanic girl from East San Jose if she's hot. I wouldn't marry her but I would bone her.

That being said Attack is right. Tyrone is probably alpha as fug compared to the guys she knows. Also black guys are taboo which makes them more appealing. White girls, Asian girls etc always want excitement.
If ur making sentences online like that about east san jose latinas....ur not that sophisticated.

Thats the exact b.s. ur blonde girls are saying about hot indian guys who are anything but skinny.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because alot of females cant survive alone, so when a guy drops them on their head, they be in a hurry to find a new fool, may he be Tyrone or whatever ;]

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
Because alot of females cant survive alone, so when a guy drops them on their head, they be in a hurry to find a new fool, may he be Tyrone or whatever ;]
Great insight....u must have sisters....

Where did u find that out?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
I like to protect my image, so you would not see me screwing around with some hood rat from Southside Chicago. However, most girls will because he is cool and potentially harm their future and privilege. Shouldn't they be more picky about this than guys?!
Women love badboys for many reasons, but one that I haven't yet seen mentioned in this thread is the danger factor. Womens' \|/s get wet by men that COULD hurt them but AREN'T. He COULD, he is just choosing not to at this time. That concept is a biggie, among many.

In regards to me/a man dating down, I have found that dating women below me in status takes extra discipline that I have now but didn't used to. At first it starts out fine, I have fun, the s3x is great, and I really don't even consider or care that she lives on the poor side of town. But in time her status will start to become a burden when she needs $5 for that, a ride here, help with this, helping helping her poor friend with that. You must stop it at day-1. Loan her $5 for gas, that's fine, but make her pay it back as agreed. Don't slip one time. If you do it will get out of control, $5 will become $50 which becomes $500. Then come 1000 excuses why she can't pay you back. Then comes you being a jerk for not proving for her like a man should. It isn't just money, it's also time. One ride 3 miles out of your way becomes driving her poor friend 300 miles to pick up a free couch. Once all of her poor friends find out that she is dating a man with a few extra dollars and a vehicle, better yet a truck, you're screwed if you allow yourself to be. From harsh experience I have found that dating a woman comparable status as me works the best, one who isn't too much below or isn't too much above. But if I was ever to date a 'poor' woman again, I now know what has to be done, and not done.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Logical....its somewhat selfish that you get her looking N smelling and fvcking her best and you dont share 5 dollars like u would with ur homies drunk at 2 am at taco bell.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
Logical....its somewhat selfish that you get her looking N smelling and fvcking her best and you dont share 5 dollars like u would with ur homies drunk at 2 am at taco bell.
That's the female mentality of "doing him a favor" by having s3x with him, I don't agree.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No one likes the idea of settling but both men AND women do it out of necessity.

Women have a dual mating strategy. There are men they want for sex and men they want for resources. These qualities rarely exist optimally in one individual, hence the term alpha f-cks/beta bucks.