Why are you not using Tinder?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
Perhaps, but what's different from tinder girls getting hit on by 100 random joe blows? And a POF/OKC/Match girl getting hit on by 100 random joe blows? I'd guess the Tinder girl would be more welcoming to it since she's preselecting us.

I have no issues firing up POF or OKC tonight and finding women who are willing to talk and eventually meet up and bang. It's easy on there. But tinder; it's like im pulling teeth to get a conversation going.

Tinder reminds me a lot of Skout (where it's also hard to get a decent conversation going). Maybe it could be the use of chat over email? Skout is also chat based...

I like to know the girl I'm meeting and me already have some form of rapport; especially in flirting area. This makes same night bangs simple... And because of the way I do things - I have very few failed dates.

That's mostly because of my screening process.

If a woman won't participate in it - then we both aren't going to get anywhere. Not giving up on it though.
I've never seen the girl's side of the Tinder experience before but I reckon it's far better than POF or OKC. If an attractive girl joined OKC or worse, POF, it's open season on her a$$. She'll get hounded by almost 20 messages a minute.

On Tinder, she has to swipe through different profiles and CHOOSE who SHE wants to talk to. She still has to wait for those same guys to choose her as well. This simmers down the process and makes it more comfortable for her. She's less likely to get hit on by 20 guys a minute.

Your last few sentences is one of the downsides of Tinder. You don't really know much about them due to short profiles. With conversation though, you can find out a bit which helps.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Nuts said:
Any older guys in their 40s using Tinder yet? Or is mainly a teen early 20s thing???

Just wondering?
I have my max age set to 30. The number of 30 year olds and I come across a good number of attractive 30s. However, it's mostly a 20s thing. If you're 40 though, you can search for 20s. A high number of them are down for a mature guy.

noheroes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Started using it last night, got like six matches so far. Not shabby.

The accidental left swipe on a cute girl when you're trying to see her other pictures, though... that's painful.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noheroes said:
Started using it last night, got like six matches so far. Not shabby.

The accidental left swipe on a cute girl when you're trying to see her other pictures, though... that's painful.
I KNOW!!! Makes you want to stab yourself. Lol. Or the accidental right swipe on the ugly girl or gay guy.

noheroes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely had one spammer, but going for a drink Thursday with a friend of a friend who matched me on there. Worth the download for a quick introduction at least. I do think there are a lot of fake profiles...

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Got a few matches, a couple number from girls I don't want to f*** and 1 attempted scam. The girls that are actually cute take forever to reply.
I feel tempted to try that site out now but at the same time I feel it's mostly guys on there and too many fake women profiles

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
I feel tempted to try that site out now but at the same time I feel it's mostly guys on there and too many fake women profiles
There are a good number of girls. The number of fake women is a small percentage to the number of real women in my experience. This can be location dependent though.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha I just donwloaded this 3 days ago just for fun and im getting some good hits. Got around 11 matches within a few days and most of these girls are pretty cute college girls and are okay to talk to. Not sure whether they gonna be DTF yet. I agree it is better to game girls during the day and build your experience and confidence but I don't see the problem with downloading tinder. Its an easy way to meet cute girls who are down to have fun for the most part. It's a sick app to have if you are travelling to new places around the world and don't know anyone.

Don't allow Tinder or any dating sight be your main source of plates, I just use if cause I have a lot of spare time at work... hahaha