Not open for further replies.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're all adults here

I'm tired of having to type like a preteen on a message board

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yes, the internet's overlord, Google, is a bit of a prude. Swear too much on your site, and you're basically volunteering to be exiled to the shadowy depths of search results, where no casual browser dares to click. It's like throwing a party but forgetting to send out the invites—nobody's going to show up. Want to be in the search engines' good graces? Clean up the act. After all, playing nice with Google's delicate sensibilities is your ticket to the spotlight—or at least to the first page of search results. Remember, it's not censorship; it's strategy. Play the game, or remain in digital obscurity.

No site owner wants that.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I guess I never really thought much about it except that it can be fun getting around the f0cking censor.

Yes, the internet's overlord, Google, is a bit of a prude. Swear too much on your site, and you're basically volunteering to be exiled to the shadowy depths of search results, where no casual browser dares to click. It's like throwing a party but forgetting to send out the invites—nobody's going to show up. Want to be in the search engines' good graces? Clean up the act. After all, playing nice with Google's delicate sensibilities is your ticket to the spotlight—or at least to the first page of search results. Remember, it's not censorship; it's strategy. Play the game, or remain in digital obscurity.

No site owner wants that.
I think this is a good reply that sums it up quite well. I guess we can close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.