Why am I so awesome?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Dunno, enlighten us..

B

BeDJ

I'm very sure you came back from an amazing encounter with a chick and feeling on top of the world. We're here rooting for you, though it isn't necessary.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Because your you?
This. This is the right answer. I don't even need a reason to be awesome/great/amazing/whatever. I just am simply because I'm me. I'm awesome just cuz.

( . )( . ) said:
Is it because you're half as awesome as me?
And this right here, this is the way everyone should feel. The mentality we all should have. Confidence, happiness, success, luck, etc. --- all of those string off of how you feel. If someone else just so happens to be the greatest right along side of you, then you make yourself the double greatest. And be happy for your friend who is also the greatest too or you will spend time trying to subconsciously bring him/her down, which restricts your awesomeness abilities and your greatness.

Mike32ct said:
Because you're the prize, and you're assuming value
And this is partially why I am the way I am. The way I look at it, it's like this:

Do you like being happy? Then be happy. You don't need a reason for it. Just be it. Do you like being awesome? Then be awesome. Who cares what others think of you. They're just jealous of your awesomeness. People will try and bring you down on your way to becoming the greatest. Because they don't know how to or will not even simply try to become the greatest. I am the greatest (like Muhammad Ali always said). Not the best. But, I am the greatest because I am the best that I can be. That is the way to be the greatest. Not to just be good, or great at what you do (whatever it really is that you do), I mean you can even suck at whatever it is really. But if it is the best you can do/be, then you are the greatest.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, why start this thread in the first place you might ask since you all already know this? :confused:

Well, I've been feeling extra awesome lately and thought that maybe I could give some of it to you guys :D since you're all too awesome to not give more awesomeness too (if that makes any sense haha)

Espi said:
Is it because you are Muhammad Ali?
Sadly no, but I wish I was...... :cry:

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of a bi-polar flat mate I once had. When he was up the whole world had to know about it and when he was down the whole world was down with him.

It is not for nothing that wise people advocate the middle path.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
This thread reminds me of a bi-polar flat mate I once had. When he was up the whole world had to know about it and when he was down the whole world was down with him.

It is not for nothing that wise people advocate the middle path.
But then tell me, oh wise one, what must I do when I am always up? And am constantly on the rise as well. What then? Do I simply not advise others as to how to feel the same way I do?

I feel that it is my duty that I should. Not tell everyone about how I feel, but tell them why I feel the way I do, so that they too can become like me.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
But then tell me, oh wise one, what must I do when I am always up? And am constantly on the rise as well. What then? Do I simply not advise others as to how to feel the same way I do?

I feel that it is my duty that I should. Not tell everyone about how I feel, but tell them why I feel the way I do, so that they too can become like me.
A different flat-mate told me the secret to his 'success' (he was a part-time chef with a drinking problem). He said he thought of himself as Jose Mourinho did aka The Special One. I asked him what happened when he happened upon another person who also thought of himself as The Special One? He didn't give me an answer.

That flat was not big enough for two Special Ones. He moved out first.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
A different flat-mate told me the secret to his 'success' (he was a part-time chef with a drinking problem). He said he thought of himself as Jose Mourinho did aka The Special One. I asked him what happened when he happened upon another person who also thought of himself as The Special One? He didn't give me an answer.

That flat was not big enough for two Special Ones. He moved out first.
Delusions of grandeur. :crazy:

I'm not exactly a druggy and I don't drink either :cool: so that's the difference between us. I don't rely on alcohol to make me happy. I'm just happy just cuz :D

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
This. This is the right answer. I don't even need a reason to be awesome/great/amazing/whatever. I just am simply because I'm me. I'm awesome just cuz.
Not exactly setting the bar too high, are you?

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
once you really accept yourself, then you will accept others for just who they are, even if they seem to you like they need what you have ie happiness. Example always trumps forcing advice, as people tend to reject it.

We dont try and change people. We acknowledge our similarities and rejoice in our differences and accept where each of us is at. People create their own happiness. Even When we tell them how to get there. There are a billion people in front of you and behind you on the happiness scale.

I'm really happy that you are happy.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i always view myself as the best, although others don't always agree....

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
i always view myself as the best, although others don't always agree....
That may be true but who cares what they think anyway. Like my brother always says "They're just jealous" :rock:

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP probably got laid this morning and came here to basically gloat. I got laid this morning too and I pretty much think I'm awesome. Though I probably wouldn't start a thread proclaiming it.