Whoa. I'm sold on KINO now...

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of most of the Don Juan skills, the two i'm not quite comfortable with are Neg-Hits and KINO. I have been coming from the NO TOUCHING on the first date mindset, ala Doc Love. Common sense told me that a person doesn't want a total stranger touching them so early in the game.

A little background info: I haven't went on a date in almost three months. During this time, i was voracious about learning the Essence of Don Juan. I wanted to REALLY know my s**t before i went on another date.

So, i went on a first date last night, paying lots of attention to keeping my DJ head on. She was gorgeous, and it was kind of uncomfortable at first. Had some drinks, and we relaxed a bit. Then we walked around. She wasn't totally into me, and i could sense it. Time for KINO, as a test? Yep.

We had NO PHYSICAL CONTACT thus far.
Case #1: She had this bandana thing around her neck, and i grabbed it and said, "ok, what are you trying to hide with this thing? Hickees?" She said it was to cover a tattoo on the back of her neck. LESS THAN ONE MINUTE LATER, she touches my shoulder while she was talking to me. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Case #2: We had a great conversation about abortion, politics, and religion with total strangers on the street. As her and i were walking away, i touched her shoulder lightly and said, "whoa, that was an awesome conversation!" LESS THAN ONE MINUTE LATER, she asks me to scratch her back, cause she had an itch. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I have experienced this exact same thing with a gorgeous babe a year ago on our first date. In the first five minutes of meeting this girl, i tapped on her thigh in the car, and freaked out (in my mind) that i touched her too early in the game, but LESS THAN TEN SECONDS LATER, she reached up and squeezed my shoulder.

It's like they won't touch you until you touch them first. Also, if they get that lightening bolt from you doing the light KINO, then they want more touching from you.

Cool. It's a great feeling to have these skills with the awareness and control to use them, and be perceptive enough to judge the results of your techniques.

Incidentally, i have FIVE DATES in FIVE DAYS, so i'm going to get lots of practice this week. I'm a little nervous going on that many dates. (i'll probably wear the same "first date outfit" on all the dates... haha, i better wash it so it won't smell like B.O!)

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word.

Don't overdo it though, its very easy to give TOO much kino. Neg hits are probably the most difficult technique to get IMO because its very easy to mess up and piss off the girl.

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought of a good idea:
act like your neck or something is sore. dont whine, but mention it when you are alone after some kino.

then, if you are lucky, she might offer to massage it. YOu then offer to reciprocate. YOu are alll over her, and she grows comfortable... sex is within grasp

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Word.

Originally posted by FlyGuy
Don't overdo it though, its very easy to give TOO much kino.
Amen to this. KINO is important, but go easy with it. Four, maybe five light touches -- hands, forearms, shoulders -- will work fine in most cases. You may want to steer clear of the thighs at first, that area can get a bit dicey.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by isotope
i thought of a good idea:
act like your neck or something is sore. dont whine, but mention it when you are alone after some kino.

then, if you are lucky, she might offer to massage it. YOu then offer to reciprocate. YOu are alll over her, and she grows comfortable... sex is within grasp
You: (slightly wincing, hand over shoulder)
Her: What's the matter?
You: I tweaked my back playing <insert sport here> yesterday
Her: (says whatever)
You: Maybe later if you're good I'll let you massage it for me

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also love light kino as a secret weapon to pull when things aren't going too well without it.

I've managed to turn a girl whose IL was dropping steadily back up to very high level thanks to kino. THe only thing thats nagging me about that is that it makes me realize that I'm not good of a DJ enough without relying on Kino.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stormwriter

Incidentally, i have FIVE DATES in FIVE DAYS, so i'm going to get lots of practice this week. I'm a little nervous going on that many dates. (i'll probably wear the same "first date outfit" on all the dates... haha, i better wash it so it won't smell like B.O!)
Damn - five dates in five days - now that's what I'm talking about stormwriter!

Man, I was on a role like that a couple of months ago but I lost it. Gotta get back in the saddle.

Well with that much action you'll have plenty of opportunities to practice the kino and report the results back to us. ;)

vudufixit

Don Juan
Reaction score
The massage thing...

Has backfired on me more than once. It's a bit
ham handed, unless there has been some touching
previously.

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After some Kino its good to tell girls that your inner thigh is sore.

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So is it better to kino a girl whom you are on a date with? Or is it wise to try on a girl with whom you are simply having a conversation? Of course many of the replies will probably say either, but I am very uncomfortable with kino myself, and I'm curious as to what is more effective.

Five dates in five days? Wow, how'd you pull that off?

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her you have a cramp in your "Pen1s" :D

Like giving her quite a bit of Kino on the 2nd date, brake the date off prematurely then on the 3rd, don't give her any Kino...
Did this with my ex she seems to get frustrated so she reached over grabbed my hand, held it and pulled it over close to her. LOVED it!!!

Now i need to find myself a new date! lol