Who should call who?

Seeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a girl who is HB9, she works all the time though until 11pm. she told me she wanted to get together over xmas break and for me to call her. I msged her the other night while she was still at work and she said she wanted to hang out and asked what i was doing. I told her going to a friends, but I dont think she is too fond of him. Anyways she said she'd call me when she got off, but never did.. The next night we were online and she started msging me with "Hey baby...blah blah... later sexy!". If she didnt still have IL she wouldnt be msging me and mental kino.

Should I msg her and ask her when she's off and wants to hang out? Or should I let her get in touch with me?

*sigh*.. some girls just confuse me

Last edited:

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop hiding behind messages. Ring her up and ask her out.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
I completley disagree ,just of boredom.

YOU WRONG. YOU AIN'T RIGHT.

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seeph
I have a girl who is HB9, she works all the time though until 11pm. she told me she wanted to get together over xmas break and for me to call her. I msged her the other night while she was still at work and she said she wanted to hang out and asked what i was doing. I told her going to a friends, but I dont think she is too fond of him. Anyways she said she'd call me when she got off, but never did.. The next night we were online and she started msging me with "Hey baby...blah blah... later sexy!". If she didnt still have IL she wouldnt be msging me and mental kino.

Should I msg her and ask her when she's off and wants to hang out? Or should I let her get in touch with me?

*sigh*.. some girls just confuse me
I say wait for her to call you and then see if she asks you out. If she doesn't, don't ask her out. She was the one who mentioned that she wanted to get together during Xmas break right?

Maybe she's seeing someone else? If she isn't paying too much attention to you, that could be a possibility. Don't forget just because a girl pays attention to you or chats you or messages you doesn't mean she has an IL. She could just be a BAF.

Wait for her to invite you out, then you'll know for sure that she wants to hang out with you.