Who is Jaylan? a sosauve mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostinlove

Banned
Reaction score
I got a neg rep for being new on the forums from Jaylan?

Nothing beats being a... 09-20-2014 12:42 AM Jaylan negged for already being a red noob lol

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New members deserve negs when they make stupid posts and threads. Clearly you already had a few negs before I did anything, hence your rep status. One member negging you doesnt throw you into the red zone. Anyways, people here wouldn't neg you if you made better posts. Your first thread made things clear to us.

keep trollin' brah.

Lostinlove

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
New members deserve negs when they make stupid posts and threads. Clearly you already had a few negs before I did anything, hence your rep status. One member negging you doesnt throw you into the red zone. Anyways, people here wouldn't neg you if you made better posts. Your first thread made things clear to us.

keep trollin' brah.
Sorry I'm new here and had a bad experience. Maybe one day I'll get to your level of know it all with girls. You have a nice night

Lostinlove

Banned
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Jaylan is definitely not a mod here. And don't worry about how you started here, we all start off with embarrassing stories otherwise we wouldn't have had the need to come here in the first place. It's actually a badge of honor bc only through bad experiences can we ever really learn. Every man has a bad relationship with a woman at one point in his life or another, it's nothing to be ashamed of, and pretty much every poster on SS has received a red neg from jaylan that's nothing new.

Important thing is to keep reading and to never let women treat you badly ever again. I'm sure one day when the rest of us are gone, you'll probably be here giving good advice to the next generation of young guys who were too damn nice to women.
Thanks bradd. I guess Jayland is a troublemaker. I don't understand why he feels the need to start trouble since he has a lot of reps giving advice on getting women unless he fakes it well. IDK. Thanks again

PS: thanks for the rep bradd. Why do you think Jayland is a woman? They post here?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brad, for a mod you sure are bad at sniffing out sock accounts lmao. This dude gets several negs for members and decides to create a thread about me in particular? Noobology is that you?:wave:

Speaking of the sh!tty threads this sock account has created....did you see the thread about his ex gf and that "even tho she's white she's the type for ghetto thugs "? Is it a coincidence that the early posts in that thread are from three new accounts that members have already voted down for crappy posts and threads?

Lostinlove

Banned
Reaction score
Tictac said:
The approval/neg feature is a message system, nothing more.

If your skin is too thin, work on that.
Maybe others skin is too thin and they need to work on that instead of giving nigs out simply because they see others did it.

Here are the posters who did it.

Nothing beats being a... 09-20-2014 12:42 AM Jaylan negged for already being a red noob lol
How do DJs screen girls... 09-19-2014 03:33 PM goldengoose
a question about ssauve... 09-18-2014 10:46 PM jimmy18 umad
Thank you So Sauve! 09-18-2014 03:26 AM May_Day
Just got dumped by my... 09-17-2014 08:13 PM Tictac

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Lostinlove, did you enjoy the new Teenage Mutant NINJA Turtle movie? Are you into NINJ(a)itsu? Is you favorite Vanilla Ice song "Go NINJA, Go NINJA, Go?"

U

user43770

bradd80 said:
Jaylan is definitely not a mod here. And don't worry about how you started here, we all start off with embarrassing stories otherwise we wouldn't have had the need to come here in the first place. It's actually a badge of honor bc only through bad experiences can we ever really learn. Every man has a bad relationship with a woman at one point in his life or another, it's nothing to be ashamed of, and pretty much every poster on SS has received a red neg from jaylan that's nothing new.

Important thing is to keep reading and to never let women treat you badly ever again. I'm sure one day when the rest of us are gone, you'll probably be here giving good advice to the next generation of young guys who were too damn nice to women.

Right on.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan is a strong feminist leader that shelters women from domestic abuse, is a strong advocate for women's rights , and is the reigning Mr Gay World.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lostinlove said:
I got a neg rep for being new on the forums from Jaylan?

That's Gaylan for you, our resident transplant from loveshack.org (a barf-inducing "relationship advice" forum that caters to the AFC/feminist demographic). For some laughs, search his posts on that forum (he goes by 'Kaylan' there). Gaylan pretty much neg reps anyone that he doesn't agree with. He just neg repped me for my post about the NFL, of all things. Basically, if you get neg repped by Gaylan, it means that you are doing something right. It remains a mystery how this guy hasn't been banned yet.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a noob too. What happens if you have too many neg rep points?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Lostinlove said:
Who is Jaylan?
We have several good men working on figuring this out as we speak, correlating data from it's 7500+ posts over at loveshack and it's gyno-drivel posts here. The closest we've come so far is it seems to be a strange amalgam between Obama phone lady and the what what (in the butt) dude.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
I am a noob too. What happens if you have too many neg rep points?
Click on 'User CP' at the top of the page.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Click on 'User CP' at the top of the page.
I see thanks. How can you see the rep points of others?

And what is the red zone?

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are some of the greatest quotes from 'Kaylan'.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/488451-bang-not-bang-question-2.html#post5837616

And yes, Ive turned down sex before.
http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/487662-wants-me-love-his-daughter-8.html#post5829458

I dont have kids, but I have pets. And my cat is very very much my baby, and Ive always seen him like a furry kid.

Now, if I were to date a woman seriously, would I expect her to care about my pets if we got serious (like moving in together or marriage)? Yes I would. I wouldnt expect her to love my pets like she does her own, but I expect her to care about them and be there for them when they may need her.

On the flip side, how would I feel about a partner's pets? Well, Ive gotten close a woman's pet before...and despite getting close, its not the same as being close to a pet youve raised and taken care of for their whole life.

Ive been around when an ex lost a pet, and it sucked, but I didnt have the same emotions she did. When I lose my cat one day, Ill prolly ball my fcking eyes out and barely function for a week, because Ive had him almost half of my short life. (Im 27 and hes 11). Would I expect my woman to react the same? No, but Id expect her to feel some sort of sadness and to support me.
L O L

( . )( . ) said:
We have several good men working on figuring this out as we speak, correlating data from it's 7500+ posts over at loveshack and it's gyno-drivel posts here. The closest we've come so far is it seems to be a strange amalgam between Obama phone lady and the what what (in the butt) dude.
LMAO. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ( . )( . ) again.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
Here are some of the greatest quotes from 'Kaylan'.
I'm too lazy to dig it up, but there's a post on loveshack where he's talking about being depressed because he "doesn't feel pretty". There's another post where he says that his brother is dating a tranny (runs in the family I guess...)

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my......this thread could be one of the best ever. Ronaldo and Tits bringing HEAT

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's too hard to resist...

Kaylan said:
Feeling super unattractive at the moment.

Well things are over and done with regarding that girl I had seen over the last month. Things were completely put to bed two nights ago.

The whole situation has left me feeling confused and pretty down about how attractive I feel. I never thought I was the best looking dude, but Im not terrible looking either.

That being said, all this girl ever did from the beginning was give me loads of compliments. Shed always tell me I was either hot, had a nice *insert body part*, or tell me I was cute. Whenever Id talk about the gym and wanting to improve something about myself, shed tell me I already looked great.

Then on top of all that, all I ever got was praise for how I treated her in and out of bed. And all of the compliments and praise were always just her bringing things up when she felt or thought them. I never sought them out. So of course she made me feel great about myself and it boosted my confidence.

None the less, in the end she didnt want to move things forward with me, and thats what confuses me so much. She was super attracted to me (which is part of why she feels we had sex so quickly), she loved how I made her feel nice and how well I treated her as a woman, and she loved how I took care of her in bed....but still she wouldnt open the door to the possibility of a relationship....even though shes the one who started giving off the "I want you as a more than a FWB" before I did.

At the end of the day I have to chalk it up to her having unresolved feelings for someone from her past...and also not being ready for a relationship. But still...it makes no sense....because if things have not worked out well with other guys, and you know and say Ive treated you better than anyone ever has, along with your attraction to me and the good sex, shouldnt that make you drop your guard and give things a chance?

Part of me feels that I guess I could understand how not being over something from ones past can override current good situations. But at the same time I feel if I was as great as she said, she wouldnt have let me go. And I told her I had a hard time believing any of the stuff she said to me now that we are going separate ways. But she maintains that she meant all that stuff.

I just personally hate not being able to understand these things. I cant wrap my mind around letting someone go who you treat well, who treats you well, who you have a good time with, who you have good sex with, and whatever else.

It makes it feel like those things are a lie...it makes me wonder whats wrong with me. Because this isnt the first time this has happened. Ive been in situations before where a girl will be super attracted to me...we will hook up for a while, and though we seem to like each other a lot, she ends up pulling away. For as much as guys complain about getting no sex, getting no love (or even strong like) hurts like a *****.

Either Im good enough to screw but not who they want in a guy, or Ive been a great guy they wouldnt sleep with. Id rather be the latter, because being the former takes way too much outta me. Id rather be friendzoned by a chick I was never involved with and think "ok Im not her type but other chicks will dig me", rather than be the guy who theyll sleep with and lead on while Im left thinking "Why doesnt anyone love me?"

Some guys here wanna complain about girls like the one I just dated, dating guys like me and putting out quickly and often. Its not all fun and games. I may like sex...but I wanna be liked as a person. And no matter what a girl says about thinking youre awesome, great, deserve a good woman, etc...you feel like none of thats true when they decide they want to just not see you anymore and have made good use of you.

Sure feel sexy is validating, but being truly valued as a person is much more validating.
https://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/364987-feeling-super-unattractive-moment

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:

Clearly Im ugly since my chick friends dont hit me up
Awww.

More power to you. I've never been able to have empathy for the other men given the selfishness of their behavior. I would be more inclined to feel and emathety for the betrayed spouse.
Sista Kaylan sides with her Delta sistas. Men bad. Women good.

But I got home a little while ago and Im in a love mood. I just wanna lay and talk with a cool chick. Maybe do the cuddling thing too. Feels weird considering how Ive not been to love or relationship minded the last couple months. I guess these feelings go through cycles.
Seems androgynous people really do have periods after all..

Status
Not open for further replies.