Who is Carlos Xuma? Really.

chator56

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a Hispanic male, I'm really interested in getting dating advice from a guy with a Hispanic background that can speak to issues, or topics from a Hispanic point of view. When i heard the name Carlos Xuma, a Mexican sounding name, I thought this is my man. I visited his website and heard the Motha Interview. I wasn't too impressed. He didn't have a Hispanic accent or anything and the advice he gave sounded like it was torn out of the pages of DYD. I've been unable to unearth any personal info on him. Does anybody know who he is? Whether he's actually successful w/women? How he got to be a dating expert/guru?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I've yet to come across a picture of the guy. However I have his audio lectures and borth of his e-books and I have to say that his is the best written and insightful regarding the plight of modern man.

" Supreme self confidence and his Alpha male" book clarify and cut through the excuses and BS of the inner wussbag.

If you know where to look you can download the lectures. Good stuff.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is a pic of him on that PUA photos album that was posted in "anything else" a couple weeks back.

i didn't really like his book. It was just nothing new, especially if you've read the bible and PUA archives.