Who else loves Asians?

Phazuka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any other's with "yellow fever?" I'm Filipino myself so I chase after the filipina girls, I just never found white women attractive. I also love Thai girls, next to Filipinas they are the most sexy. All the sterotypes are kind of true, they do love u long time! Then, they cook dinner, clean house and make sure their man is taken care of.

Any other guys who have had Asian gf's or banged one?

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, but I know a girl that lives in the Plillipines, and she talks to me like I am a God because I am white. She is like, "I prefer whites. It's sexy. Plus they have more money. It's like winning the lottery for a Filipina to marry a white guy." She hates living there and says she wants to marry a foreinger to get out of there.

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
No, but I know a girl that lives in the Plillipines, and she talks to me like I am a God because I am white. She is like, "I prefer whites. It's sexy. Plus they have more money. It's like winning the lottery for a Filipina to marry a white guy." She hates living there and says she wants to marry a foreinger to get out of there.

lol, tell her how about getting a job?

NightPUA

Banned
Reaction score
EWWWWW

White men who go out with asians are pussies that cant get white women.

Nuff said

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find some Asian women to be very feminine which i find very sexy. However there are hot girls and then there are dogs in every race and culture. I don't know what the last dude who posted is smoking, but from experience i know many masculine white males who absolutely love Asians due to their very feminine and docile natures.

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my game is generally better with Asian women learning English b/c my ****y funny can simply be me running circles around them with English. I have a few targets at school who I keep on high interest with nicknames or word games.

Asian's are also really tight I hear so it's a bonus. Of course, I don't limit myself to Asians, as I keep a lot of variety in my DJ diet.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Found Guilty

yea, Im filipino too dood and I do have an asian girl preferance: filipina's/viets/koreans/japanese:cool:

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude i love the filipina chicks (girls from philippines)... or white girls that are cultured in the asian ways (being best friends with an asian :up: )

cuz to me... they seem more laid back usually (speaking from my experience)... or have more important things to deal with (family>friends)

and yeah i'm flip too,

Canadien

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually

south Indian and I am more attracted to asian girls, I'm approaching them almost everyday, its coming to a point where I'm questionning my own self interests, as I am almost never approaching south Indian, or white chics, somehow its just natural for me to make conversation with Asian girls, even if I am interested in them, if it was south Indian I would just blank out.

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed what nightPUA has said to be true, but lots of white guys who go out with asians are insecure

Calypzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm half filipino, but I'm not really into asian women.

If I went hunting for an asian woman, they would have to be of filipino/thailand descent

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never really paid much attention to them until I dated one.

All I can say is that there's NOTHING like a nice tight little piece of fillipina ass. Mmmmmm.....

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mjazz said:
I have noticed what nightPUA has said to be true, but lots of white guys who go out with asians are insecure
right... just because you said its true... makes it true, right?

i noticed this to be true also... black people carry guns.

what the hell is wrong with people on this forum generalizing everybody.
- i dated one "hor"... ALL girls are wh0res
- a few white people that were insecure were dating asians... they're all insecure.
- i hit on a girl with her "b1tch-shield" up... all girls are b1tches.

THIS is usually the kind of talk of insecure people... they generalize everyone so they can instantly say that they aren't good enough or such... it's just another excuse to not do something new without even trying.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like asians! Count me in!

Then again I like women of all races.

I don't descriminate! I regulate every shade off that a$$!

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my gf is Thai. She's not a pushover but she's more feminine than most white girls I've dated. (Not meant as a slur on white girls) White girls seem to feel the need to keep a certain guard up. Being feminine does portray a girl as weaker to a guy.

Also it might just be my girl but she's very open to trying new stuff. Its as simple as her reading something in a magazine and asking me if a position, gel etc would be a good idea :) By contrast I went out with a few girls who were far more upfront about sex but wouldn't say give *******s or would just lie there.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, it turns out that EVERY asian guy at my school is a looser. and EvERY asian girl at my school is a slUt.

it's just the way of life...white guys find asian girls hot, white chicks don't dig asian guys for some reason...

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well... UNFORTUNATELY i LOVE ASIANS...... I say it as a bad thing because growing up I put them on too high of a pedestal so now when I approach or speak with any I tend to have issues. :rolleyes:

for me, the top of them all is Japanese :rockon: Japanese girls are elite. Beautiful, extremely feminine and classy.

Then Filipinas... mostly because here in AZ there is alot for some reason, and I used to be with a girl from phillipines.

Then probably Korean.. Some beautiful models come out of there.
I'm an average white american.. But I never was attracted to white girls. Especially blondes, I hated blondes (probably because i am too). But as I grow my interest is for the girl as an individual.. nationality or skin color dont mean **** anymore.
Some i'm pretty mutual anymore.. but yes i'm one of those guys that define the attraction to asian girls.

....but im still sure if i was talking to a japanese girl like reon kadena, chiasa aonuma or yuko ogura I would be ****ed.. haha.. no game when your jaw is dropping to the floor.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have banged 3 phillipino girls. Never did a thai,japanese,korean, etc........

My personal favorites of race.

1. White
2. Hispanic (not the fat short mexican ones. LOL)
3. Asian
4. Black
5. Indian

stinkyape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phazuka said:
Any other's with "yellow fever?" I'm Filipino myself so I chase after the filipina girls, I just never found white women attractive. I also love Thai girls, next to Filipinas they are the most sexy. All the sterotypes are kind of true, they do love u long time! Then, they cook dinner, clean house and make sure their man is taken care of.

Any other guys who have had Asian gf's or banged one?
I'm the opposite. White dude, never found Asian women attractive!

Whats worse is that there's currently an Asian girl who I *know* is smoking hot and who is very much into me (also she has a great personality), but I'm just not into Asian girls :crackup: - Whats worse is that she's only genetically Asian, otherwise she's as much a local as I am. How very silly of me :D