Who are YOU Gaming?

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just a fun and interest thread, just wanted to know what kind of girls you guys are gaming right now. descriptions, what you've done right or wrong so far, etc

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a girls number last night from hooters. She texted me when she got off which was REAL unexpected. I just gotta try and not to f*ck it up.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I met at the party last night, who taught me that having stuff in common matters a whole bucket of jack-**** compared to that obvious "click" of interest. Ho hum.

TheKarnivalShow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost lost the girl I'm working on right now because a few weeks ago I would listen to her problems, a rare AFC relapse, but last week I told myself to be a man and by the end of the week we were making out in the movie theatre.

Up next for us is a drive in movie. I believe this is probably the best date you can have really, you watch two movies back to back so it makes the date longer than the usual movie date and your in the confines of a car so you guys can talk or whatever at your own convience. My goal is to F*** her and that may take a while since she wears one of those true love waits rings but I can do it. :cool:

Reaction score
Originally posted by TheKarnivalShow
My goal is to F*** her and that may take a while since she wears one of those true love waits rings but I can do it.
I

fucking

hate

those.

my newest fvck buddy (well, guess not actually) is coming over in a couple of hours and informed me a couple of nights ago that she took a chastity vow when she was 14. and I just ended things with the one who likely would have had sex with me...

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even know if she's 5 foot, Puerto Rican (I'm Cuban), black hair, brown eyes, she doesn't have dark skin. Has no body, but she's feeling me. I'm not experienced (I'm more of an armchair seducer), so although she's not my #1, I got to start somewhere.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bling
I don't even know if she's 5 foot, Puerto Rican (I'm Cuban), black hair, brown eyes, she doesn't have dark skin. Has no body, but she's feeling me. I'm not experienced (I'm more of an armchair seducer), so although she's not my #1, I got to start somewhere.
Honesty is a forgotten virtue these days, player.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess since this is my post i have to join it.

I've got several. One girl thats so in love with me it hurts, reddish-hair, nice bod. i'm almost literally beating her off with a stick. another girl that has a boyfriend now but was liking me long beforehand and would leave him in an instant if i asked. great body, average face.

and then, the real prize. this girl is caucasian but i think she has darker skin in her background somewhere, brown hair, piercing green eyes, AMAZING body... and she's the most baffling girl i've ever tried to hook up with. i haven't been able to make a move on her yet because she's playing the same games as me, which is keeping us apart. she sends all the obvious signals, ie kino, eye contact, walking so close to me she's practically stepping on me, etc however she also does things for herself, not for others, much like we are educated to do. and she does the whole flirt then not flirt thing too.

these are just the ones im gaming, theres 3 or four other girls that i could get with easily if i took the time, but im not interested

Ratman

Don Juan
Reaction score
err well just the one, shes givin me all the signals, hooked up, but then i finds out she has bf. sed to her u shud of told me i wud never have done out if i new.....did i do the right thing?

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now there is a girl at school, tight package, nice bod, half-latin like me. She loves my sense of humor. We work out together usually( excellent hang-out tie together, U SHOULD TRY IT) I don't suffer from oneitis, but there aren't really other girls right now either.

Alpha_Animal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
this girl is caucasian but i think she has darker skin in her background somewhere, brown hair, piercing green eyes, AMAZING body... and she's the most baffling girl i've ever tried to hook up with. i haven't been able to make a move on her yet because she's playing the same games as me, which is keeping us apart. she sends all the obvious signals, ie kino, eye contact, walking so close to me she's practically stepping on me, etc however she also does things for herself, not for others, much like we are educated to do. and she does the whole flirt then not flirt thing too.
Damn you know a good looking girl with brown hair and green eyes? My personal favourate can't find any where I live though.

At the moment I have only 2 girls Im seriously gaming. Ones a really hot girl from sixth form. Brown hair, brown eyes(unfortunately:() I'm slowly winning her over the only problem is that Im in Year 10 and shes in year 13. Normally this wouldn't be bad but because shes in the same school its a bit harder which makes it more interesting:D.
Another in Year 11 who is like the 2nd hottest girl in year 11 and below blue eyes, blonde hair, good body the typical cheerleader type. The problem with her is shes dating a guy who would absolutely kick my ass so I cautious with flirting with her.
I game any good looking girl for the rush and challange though. What was once a fear has turned into one of my main hobbys, weird how the world works:D.

Animal

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to criticize you alpha animal, but why do you always finish your posts with "animal"? Just wandering.

Alpha_Animal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
Not to criticize you alpha animal, but why do you always finish your posts with "animal"? Just wandering.
It's basically a habit from writing e-mails to friends. Animal is my nickname. Don't worry wandering is a great thing to do in life, just don't get lost:D.

Animal:D