Who are the top guys on this forum

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a matter of who goes out there and 'approachs',it's a matter of how much YOU want to learn and experiment on your own.

We can post on and on,whether it be good or bad advice,in the end it's all up to you to figure out what works for you. I can post what works for me,then who knows maybe it works for everyone else on here,maybe it doesn't. The results would be someone calls my advice/expierence crap or someone can live their life buy it. It's up to you to go out 'there' and learn.

Good Luck!

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone is an AlphaMale in his own eyes, you will never get the truth on a thread like this. :confused:

Prof

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I try when I have the chance. But for the past 5 years I've lived in the middle of no where and gone to a really hard college. So, while I probably don't have the most experience, I am taking the next year off from academia (I'm finishing my BS and will be applying to grad schools this year) and focusing on the women.

Having said that, I hope to god no one's reading this site and taking its suggestions too seriously.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
It's not a matter of who goes out there and 'approachs',it's a matter of how much YOU want to learn and experiment on your own.

We can post on and on,whether it be good or bad advice,in the end it's all up to you to figure out what works for you. I can post what works for me,then who knows maybe it works for everyone else on here,maybe it doesn't. The results would be someone calls my advice/expierence crap or someone can live their life buy it. It's up to you to go out 'there' and learn.

Good Luck!
:up:

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to learn from cold approach reports? Check out "small town sarging" in the arcive by norpacwolf.

I started posting here a year ago when I moved to a new country. My social life started from scratch here, and is still kind of slow. Thats why I have time to post!

The top guys dont post here for long . . .