Which one of you did this? lol

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a Bumble girl I accidentally right swiped. HB6-ish. 34yo. Nurse.

She told me she hardly ever right swipes but gets plenty of matches. But there are also tons of creepy dudes on there. So I asked her what they did to come across as creepy:

1. Send dihk pics. Happens on a regular basis.
2. One asked to touch her boob on a first date dinner. When she denied him, he got up and left her with the bill.
3. One guy found her address online and showed up unannounced at her house.

Where do these retards come from........SoSuave rejects? :eek:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Not me lol I only send d|ck picks to women I have already fvcked, like if we are both wanting some and cant be together at a particular time. When I am talking to chicks online who I have not yet met and the convo drifts sexual I have a picture of my azz with am emoji happy face through it that I send.. It's PG rated or could even pass for G rated because you can't see a thing but you know it's my bare azz. Then I tell them "I'm not quite sure if I like you enough yet to send you the unsesored one". It gets the convo nice and heated.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Guys act a lot crazier en masse than we think, but I don't really believe her necessarily.

Last date I went with on OLD she told me how she matches with better looking guys than me but "we have a connection." She rant literally every PUA tactic on me, overtly, basically in alphabetical order.

How can you guys stand this stuff.
I believe the story about the d|ck pics as I have heard that from dozens and dozens of women since I originally did OLD the first time back in 2004.

If a chick ever told me she matched with better looking guys, I wouldn't put up with that:

Lame Chick: I match with better looking guys than you.
LL: Always good to have options. I don't want to be the one to stop you. Good luck. (delete, block, next)....

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear a lot of stories from women I've dated about online dating (even Tinder and Bumble) being filled with married guys who are looking for some side action, or for a third wheel. This is, of course, in the over 30 demographic which I target. Apparently some of the guys try to hide the fact that they are married and others are up-front about it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a Bumble girl I accidentally right swiped. HB6-ish. 34yo. Nurse.

She told me she hardly ever right swipes but gets plenty of matches. But there are also tons of creepy dudes on there. So I asked her what they did to come across as creepy:

2. One asked to touch her boob on a first date dinner. When she denied him, he got up and left her with the bill.

34?

Why listen to what cratered smv and her entitlement has to say? She's well over a decade past her expiration date.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear a lot of stories from women I've dated about online dating (even Tinder and Bumble) being filled with married guys who are looking for some side action, or for a third wheel. This is, of course, in the over 30 demographic which I target. Apparently some of the guys try to hide the fact that they are married and others are up-front about it.
Not doing it right son.

I aim at the early side of 20. Mid or late side for Netflix and chill. 30 is Far too much baby rabies and near metapause for my liking.

biological clock ticking doesn't get my d hard. Or does expired food sound appetizing.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve sent a d*ck pic before first date. But only because she kept asking me to!

Have her on snapc now, she sometimes randomly sends me naughty vids. But any time I offer to meet for real she gets really OTT (“I need you inside me”...errr wtf? Bit much) so I don’t bother now.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she gets really OTT (“I need you inside me”...errr wtf? Bit much)
Do you mean to say you just like this woman as a friend or what? Seems like one with a high sexual activity desire so either handle it or leave it to someone else LOL

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you mean to say you just like this woman as a friend or what? Seems like one with a high sexual activity desire so either handle it or leave it to someone else LOL
I just don't really trust a woman that's so keen to f*ck me. Usually because she's a basket full of crazy or looking to get pregnant or something.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
34?

Why listen to what cratered smv and her entitlement has to say? She's well over a decade past her expiration date.
But if she’s hot, I’d keep her around as plate material or FWB. Most women in 30’s are down for no bull**** and ****ery. Hang out, make out, bang. But they’ll def hit you way earlier with the exclusive talk

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is a MESS of horny men. If you dare let the convo drift into any REMOTE sexual innuendo they pounce asap with genetallia pics. I think they think "the convo has steered twoards making spicy salsa... Cooking.. spicy.... I'll send her the spice she seems to be asking for, albeit indirectly....here honey, how's this for a spicy mouthwatering pepper?"

It can get unruly, esp for the chicks that don't understand that men are sex driven creatures. You can't introduce ANY innuendo if you don't want it to go there.

BUT if you don't introduce innuendo, 90% drop. Understanding this, and determine your standards, makes all that okay

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have had a lot of women mention guys sending dik pics even before meeting. I usually respond with “really?!” I don’t send out **** pics until the second date”. They always laugh and you can notice the sexual tension already starting to build.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if she’s hot, I’d keep her around as plate material or FWB. Most women in 30’s are down for no bull**** and ****ery. Hang out, make out, bang. But they’ll def hit you way earlier with the exclusive talk
It's cratered smv.

CNN mate, you're not doing it right.

Dating cratered smv, single moms, women with baby fever or other low hanging fruit is 'the mating call of the loser.' This isn't pickup nor DJ lifestyle. It's a mercy kill. It's a lay up. It's the water buffalo cheered off the cliff.

This is what skews the dating market. It is why the dating market is a cesspool of absolute garbage. This is coming from a fella that has been doing cold approach pickup for seven years. I repeat, GARBAGE!

I think a lot of women are delusional but, the ripple effect of boosting cratered smv is only a amplifier of stupidity.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Not doing it right son.

I aim at the early side of 20. Mid or late side for Netflix and chill. 30 is Far too much baby rabies and near metapause for my liking.
Logically yes. But not realistic.

No hot 23 year old is going with a 30+ year old guy, no matter how much money he is. They stick with their own age, looking for novelty, excitement, experience. It’s not 1970s. Anything more than 5 years older for the woman not going to work.

Maybe you are a slick talker, good looker. Rest of the men in the world not. Prince Harry married cratered smv, and he has more money, experience, height and looks than the men in the world. But Sosuave members who don’t have jobs and smoke weed and live in basements are supposed to smash 22 year old models and throw away cratered smv like Kleenex?

Im in 30s have a lot more assets than a lot of people. Cannot get a 26 year old. Maybe my choice of weed during Netflix. o_O