Which country has the hottest women

stoneblaze

Reaction score
I'm not much of a traveler but i been with quite a few exotic woman, by far the country with the best girls in my opinion are Brazil. mostly all Brazilians girls are very beautiful nice lip, nice brown skin, i like the dark one with straight hair, nice butt and they very easy to get along with and loose meaning the like to have fun and of course sex. i also like Russian girls, a few ago i met the russian girl and we hit it off good. she was great in bed very creative and freaky.

country with the hottest women.

1. brazil
2. Sweden
3. Russia
4. Venezuela
5. Romania

what do you all think.. i like to get your opinions

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from Brazil...Brazilian women are the best!!!!! The most charming, sexy and social women around the world!!!!!

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I find beautiful women plentiful thoughout south america. I met a brasilian girl who was a knock out before the plane ever landed and she approached me and was very cool about everything. I also found beautiful women in Argentina but they were more like European chicks than what I have come to appreciate about most South American girls. I had great times in Peru too. Bottom line for me is South America is just a wonderful place filled with beautiful and interesting women. Of course the US has lots of beautiful women too and many are interesting but there is just something less "cool" about the states than being down there and hanging out. I have not been to Russia so no comment there, really I think there are hot and cool chicks in most countries so I am not even sure I could answer that question.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP is on point...

I too think scandinavian women are hot, but my #1 favorite are slavic women...

Lately I've been messing around with MANY european women, generally chicks form russia, poland, estonia, sweden, norway, serbia...All those countries around RUSSIA have some beautiful women.

Brazilian women would have to be my 3rd favorite...

Sophomakhos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, I don't really agree about Romania. Personally, I think that countries have attractive and unattractive women in varying degrees. For example, France has some very attractive women (until they turn 30), but has quite a lot that I wouldn't look at twice. Italian women are more consistently good-looking, though again you would have to look at their mothers before you committed to anything long-term, I should think. As a bit of a wildcard, I actually think that Greek women are generally pretty hot.

Alive

Banned
Reaction score
Umm.........Iceland woman are kind of hott even tho its kind of cold there. LOL im some type of genious